I turns out Joe Biden himself leaked story of dying Son's wish.....

http://gawker.com/turns-out-joe-bide...bou-1734924960

Talk about contrived, calculating Democrat sleaze.

Didn't everybody wonder how Maureen Dowd got the story about The VP's Son's dying wish, (it was unsourced)......."dad, you have to run for President".

The tear jerker of the decade.

It seems VP Biden himself dropped the dime. All fthat bullshit with Stephen Colbert, almost to tears, not knowing if he is up to it.

Give us a fukin' break. Your last Presidential bid ended when you took another candidate's ad, ( from England, no doubt), and just plugged in your name. Now, you decide to use the death of your own son, and the sympathy that generates, to launch a campaign.

Just announce, Joe. And watch The Clinton Hit Squads go into full gear reminding the Country what a dipshit you are.

Didn't everybody wonder how Maureen Dowd got the story about The VP's Son's dying wish, (it was unsourced)......."dad, you have to run for President".

It seems VP Biden himself dropped the dime. All fthat bullshit with Stephen Colbert, almost to tears, not knowing if he is up to it.

Give us a fukin' break. Your last Presidential bid ended when you took another candidate's ad, ( from England, no doubt), and just plugged in your name. Now, you decide to use the death of your own son, and the sympathy that generates, to launch a campaign.

Just announce, Joe. And watch The Clinton Hit Squads go into full gear reminding the Country what a dipshit you are. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"The country would be better off with Biden values". The gaffes, plagiarism, deception. Haven't we all had enough of those values.

Jim
Even though the VP has not announced as of yet, he is my 2nd choice after Jim Webb for the Dem nomination.
Even though the VP has not announced as of yet, he is my 2nd choice after Jim Webb for the Dem nomination. Originally Posted by bigtex
Jim Webb would be the only Democrat I would vote for. Doesn't appear he's getting much traction. That seems to be the way it is though the really good ones.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 10-06-2015, 08:46 PM

Just announce, Joe. And watch The Clinton Hit Squads go into full gear reminding the Country what a dipshit you are. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Who dropped the dime on Uncle Joe?
Biden is a Bozo.
Hope it is BS as usual, I like Joe as a person,would not want to see him run.
Even though the VP has not announced as of yet, he is my 2nd choice after Jim Webb for the Dem nomination. Originally Posted by bigtex
Maybe that groping liberal genius can yell at another wheel chair-bound person to "STAND UP" !!!!
Maybe he can find another clean, bright, and articulate Afro American to stand beside him.
Maybe he can find another clean, bright, and articulate Afro American to stand beside him. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They are getting a clean, bright and articulate First Nations woman to stand beside him.

I can't believe this Democratic Clown Conestoga Wagon.
Is that dull knife's wife?
don't forget the awfulness and the deceit and the cravenness joe biden brought to the senate judiciary committee

the year before he took over as committee chairman Antonin Scalia was approved by the senate to the supreme court by a vote of 98-0

by the time Robert Bork was nominated with a rating of "exceptionally well qualified" by the liberal leaning American bar association, biden was running for president

yeah you know when he was plagiarizing the british politician, btw that was the same thing Obama did with his just words plagiarizing.

the tactics used by biden to defeat bork were considered shocking back then. now not much shocks.

when Clarence thomas' confirmation came along Justice Thomas details in his book the underhandedness of biden.

under biden, holding up nominations to the appeals court became routine

he is but an ill-considered actor
Biden is slow playing his hand. He's going to run.
JDrunk, on the other hand, is NEVER slow to play the race card.

Or request a picture of another guy's JUNK!