Hillary's problem with male voters.

http://www.govexec.com/oversight/on-...voters/122650/.

It seems Hillary is as unpopular with men as Donald Trump is with women.
http://www.govexec.com/oversight/on-...voters/122650/.

It seems Hillary is as unpopular with men as Donald Trump is with women. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I wouldn't fuck her, so why should I vote for her. Trump isn't popular with women because they are jealous of Ivana, lol. That's the way it really is.

Jim
I wouldn't fuck her, so why should I vote for her. Trump isn't popular with women because they are jealous of Ivana, lol. That's the way it really is.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Ivana? I don't believe that is his current wife's name...

As for your first sentence, it truly demonstrates just how retrograde you really are. That's the way it really is.
I wouldn't fuck her, so why should I vote for her. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Woomby's screening process is slightly different. He says "if they won't unzip and let me service them down at my gloryholes, why should I vote for them?"

Ivana? I don't believe that is his current wife's name...

As for your first sentence, it truly demonstrates just how retrograde you really are. That's the way it really is. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Whatever her name is. As for you, with all the money you brag about having go buy a personality with it instead of giving it to a fat cheap slut on Back Page.

Jim
Men usually rate women on eye appeal, she and Carly have none.
Woomby's screening process is slightly different. He says "if they won't unzip and let me service them down at my gloryholes, why should I vote for them?"

. Originally Posted by lustylad
And they're definitely off of his "favorites" list if they won't pack his fudge or give him ATM. If the women won't peg him and do ATM, they are off his "list" too.
Whatever her name is. As for you, with all the money you brag about having go buy a personality with it instead of giving it to a fat cheap slut on Back Page.

+ 1 !!!!! :woot_ju mp:
Men usually rate women on eye appeal, she and Carly have none. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That ought to torpedo Lieawatha Fauxcahontis Warren if the dumbascraps decide to run her as Shrillary's replacement. Or ANY of those hurl-inducing kennel club "beauty" queens so prevalent in the dumbascrap party !
Men usually rate women on eye appeal, she and Carly have none. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

At least Carly can show her legs.

You vote for her then, I'm not voting for either.

At least Carly can show her legs.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Shrillary's modeling a new "line" of fashions from Omar the Tent Maker ! And in BLUE !! That wasn't a good color for Slick Willy !

. Originally Posted by lustylad
How would you know what my screening process is...

Maybe I like fat sluts. Ever think of that? Or is that not conspiracy theory enough for you?
And they're definitely off of his "favorites" list if they won't pack his fudge or give him ATM. If the women won't peg him and do ATM, they are off his "list" too. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Wait, wait, wait a minute. Hold up. I'm having sex with women in these scenarios now? Is that your latest attempt to try and fool us into thinking you're anything but a cum-guzzling drag queen?