McCarthy Bails out of race for speaker

Seems the RWWhackadoos threatened to out him on an affair he was having.....too funny. Another family values conservative goes down in flames....the GOP in chaos.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0082030a1e0a8
Oh no, only democrats have affairs. I am shocked, shocked.
Oh no, only democrats have affairs. I am shocked, shocked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Rumor has it that JDIdiot and COIdiot are having an illicit affair.

Does that shock you?
I think the odd man out of this tryst is SLOBBRIN. Maybe Whinybitch has lost that loving feeling for IIFFYYEIEIO's "sweet ass!"

Oh wait! Is this another Benghazi thread?
Seems the RWWhackadoos threatened to out him on an affair he was having.....too funny. Another family values conservative goes down in flames....the GOP in chaos.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0082030a1e0a8 Originally Posted by timpage
McCarthy ranked pretty low among conservatives on the conservative scale. Don't believe everything you read in the Huffpo. I also haven't seen proof of an affair. Don't know McCarthy but at least show evidence.
This whole thing reveals the bias of the media again; "chaos", "revolt", "schism", and "broken".

This also reveals the fascism of the left. The GOP has a difference of opinion just like all Americans. The Democratic party has beaten any difference out of their party. They all follow like lemmings over the progressive cliff.

This whole thing is natural and precedented. The Freedom caucus is not running the party but they will be heard now....you'd think after three election cycles that someone would have been listening to them for getting the GOP the House and Senate. That is why Boehner is going.
This whole thing reveals the bias of the media again; "chaos", "revolt", "schism", and "broken".

This also reveals the fascism of the left. The GOP has a difference of opinion just like all Americans. The Democratic party has beaten any difference out of their party. They all follow like lemmings over the progressive cliff.

This whole thing is natural and precedented. The Freedom caucus is not running the party but they will be heard now....you'd think after three election cycles that someone would have been listening to them for getting the GOP the House and Senate. That is why Boehner is going. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Boehner is going because he wouldn't follow the crazies off the cliff. He was at least levelheaded. These chuckleheads in there now are the stuff of folly.
McCarthy ranked pretty low among conservatives on the conservative scale. Don't believe everything you read in the Huffpo. I also haven't seen proof of an affair. Don't know McCarthy but at least show evidence. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Interesting you say this now when before, you would have said different. Now that he's disgraced, he's not so conservative anymore.
Funny, I never said he was conservative before. If you're going to lie.....make them believable.

And part of Boehner's problem was that maybe he was conservative, MAYBE (by your commie standards Lenin was a conservative) but he had no backbone and no imagination on how to get things done. Like someone on the radio said yesterday, Boehner was like a DMV clerk who told why you couldn't do something rather than figure out a way to get it done.

FYI, I sent emails to my representative back in 2011 warning him not to vote for Boehner as speaker.
Funny, I never said he was conservative before. If you're going to lie.....make them believable.

And part of Boehner's problem was that maybe he was conservative, MAYBE (by your commie standards Lenin was a conservative) but he had no backbone and no imagination on how to get things done. Like someone on the radio said yesterday, Boehner was like a DMV clerk who told why you couldn't do something rather than figure out a way to get it done.

FYI, I sent emails to my representative back in 2011 warning him not to vote for Boehner as speaker. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I said 'would' have said. Learn to read. You WK for any conservative shitheel around, so my suspicions are not without merit.
  • DSK
  • 10-09-2015, 01:42 PM
This whole thing reveals the bias of the media again; "chaos", "revolt", "schism", and "broken". This also reveals the fascism of the left. The GOP has a difference of opinion just like all Americans. The Democratic party has beaten any difference out of their party. They all follow like lemmings over the progressive cliff. This whole thing is natural and precedented. The Freedom caucus is not running the party but they will be heard now....you'd think after three election cycles that someone would have been listening to them for getting the GOP the House and Senate. That is why Boehner is going. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They are too partisan to consider this JD. They are close minded buffoons.
I am too partisan to consider this JD. I am a closed minded Welshing Idiot. Originally Posted by DSK
FIFY