Party Food...

So with the Play offs and Super Bowl around the corner and NASCAR holiday aka Daytona... I gotta ask what's your favorite snack food?

Mine I love a lot, but that may be because I have a passion for food like no other:

• Love Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip mmmm
  • Those tiny cocktail wieners are the best
  • Pizza and beer is a must!!!
  • Taco Dip! mmmm
  • Subs!!! ahh can't get enough of DiBella's or Wegmans subs
  • cheese spread on baguette bread
So whats your favorite treat while watching a big game!!
  • cnym
  • 01-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Italian Meat Balls in BBQ sauce (Dinosaur from Syracuse)
Homos Dip and Pita bread
Tiny Cocktail wieners with hot mustard
Goat Cheese on slices of tomato with olive oil dribbled all over
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Captain Morgan Rum and Coke

This stuff is addictive!
I'm not very creative.

- Popcorn with a mixed margarine/hot sauce slurry
- Pizza with sausage, hamburger, double jalapeno and double cheese
- Drink dependent on mood: Either a rum or whiskey and diet Pepsi or beer that has spent a minimum of 24 hours underneath a full bag of ice awash now in an ice cold water slurry

"slurry" is a big thing on Super Bowl Sunday.
Planters Cheez Curls, stopped selling them a few years back, at least in the U.S.

There is a petition online to bring them back:

http://www.petitiononline.com/cheez123/petition.html

ahhhhhh one of the top flavor please!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhh one of the top flavor please!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
lol omg!
yummmy post!!
cheese & lunchmeat tray....strawberries & cool whip....and a BIG bowl of m & ms!!
Hey Brooke, here is a little quiz for you! What are the 2 ingredients used to make the traditional sauce the little smokies go in? The first time I found out I said "noo way!" and "eeeww!"
ngredients (3) : 12 fluid ounces chili sauce, 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce, 3 pounds beef cocktail wieners,
cheesecake with srrawberries, wings and pizza, doritos and salsa
well OSD, the mix I know is kinda the same, Chile sauce & Grape Jelly! (mom always got the grape Jelly with the cartoons on the side, could be used as a cup when emptied)
roscoe14850
both do not sound good. But bet both are.
well OSD, the mix I know is kinda the same, Chile sauce & Grape Jelly! (mom always got the grape Jelly with the cartoons on the side, could be used as a cup when emptied) Originally Posted by roscoe14850
my all time fav jelly when i was a kid!!!Loved the jar cup!!!!!!
Im down with the wings..plain..bluecheese on the side...pizza....baked dips for the chippers and crackers..Lotsa drinks..very cold..and spring rolls....
I'm saving what I really want for the Superbowl