What music puts you in the mood?

• LynnT
  • 01-25-2011, 10:58 AM
I am a music junkie, its always going as I dont watch TV really. I dont even have one.. well in my bedroom but its only for DVD watching.

I watch my fav shows online so who needs a TV or cable. lol

There are some tunes that just make you want to _____.

What are some your favorite mood tunes?
The carpenter's Ooze sexual energy!!!
"Misty"...Johnny Mathis.
  • LynnT
  • 01-25-2011, 11:11 AM
Fionna Apple is my biggest.

Slow Like Honey
  • Laker
  • 01-25-2011, 11:24 AM
I kind of like the Star Spangled Banner for starters!! All have to stand to attention!

And then am kind of partial to ZZ Top "Tube Steak (or is it snake?) Boogie!!!"
Is NIN's Closer...too racy???
Jason Mraz..."Butterfly"...great lyrics....

Taking a moment just imagining that i'm dancing with you
I'm your pole and all you're wearing is your shoes
You've got soul, you know what to do to turn me on until I write a song about you
And you have your own engaging style, you've got the knack to vivify
And you make my slacks a little tight, you may unfasten them if you like
That's if you crash and spend the night
  • Laker
  • 01-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Lynn,

Sorry for wise A reply before, but ZZ Top, Boston, Lou Grahm, Alman Bros, Bad Company, I like the Rock!
  • LynnT
  • 01-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Laker! Oh say can you see.. Just make sure you're not flying at half mass in my company!

Im a rock girl too so Im cool with NIN, How about some Korn? Some Korn songs are hot to ____.
Fiona is amazing! I remember when her debut came out, nobody wanted to believe such a young lady could sing with that much soul.
  • LynnT
  • 01-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Fiona is amazing! I remember when her debut came out, nobody wanted to believe such a young lady could sing with that much soul. Originally Posted by roscoe14850
She is, her voice is amazing and you feel it when she sings. I really wish she would come out with another album, I love her!
Her 2nd album was a bomb...and its title was way too long...

Poe and Liz Phair are along her lines but both are better.

As far as korn great live...lots of energy but have lost it a bit since they went to a 4 piece.
  • LynnT
  • 01-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Her 2nd album was a bomb...and its title was way too long...

Poe and Liz Phair are along her lines but both are better.

As far as korn great live...lots of energy but have lost it a bit since they went to a 4 piece. Originally Posted by wlhrgfan
I love all her albums, it took time for Extraordinary Machine to grow on me though.

Im a fan of the other ladies too, Mazzy Star, Veruca Salt, or the Sneaker Pimps, they were way a head of the time back in the day IMO.

Kate Earl, Ardell, and a few other ladies have been growing on me too. I hear great stuff through Pandora.

I like Korns older stuff. Anything in recent years.. eh.
Veruca Salt's "Eight Arms to Hold You" is one of the best female punk albums ever produced...Volcano Girls...Nuff said

Prob the 2nd best female headed duo group to Heart
  • GP
  • 01-25-2011, 04:03 PM
None, I like to have silence so I can hear her.