Best Dinner yet....

mmmm home made mac and cheese.... right now this is way better than sex.....Just saying

Now who is bringing desserts.... and who wants left overs!! Cooking for one is hard! I need to get rid of 3/4 of this hahaha
mmmmmmmmm be right back have to check the weather forecast. Please More Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww as to get snowed in.,

hot, smart and can cook. Down boy, she does not need a old greaser chained to her
looks yummmy!!! wish i was there !!!
Looks fantastic, definitely a top 10 on the "comfort food" list.
total comfort food....and OSD you can stop by anytime just bring the wine
mmmmm I did have plans, but she just called to bail out. She was sick, feel better now. Was to meet Friday, put off till today. But if just starting to feel better, I can see passing. Is there a open wine store???? All I got on hand is some Widmers Crackling Lake Niagara Champagne!!!!
still thinking. see most of the time I would just call one of the other three. None work the piranha den now. But all use to. I don't see you as a man eater. that is what I'm use to.
mmmm yummy home made..mac and cheese is the best...it takes about 2 hours to make ..but when its done...talk about a lota gobblin!!!!!!!!:-D
it is worth the wait!! yeah I coulda made Wegmans mac and cheese, have it done in a 1/2 hour or less...but box mac and cheese just doesn't taste good anymore to me. Gotta be the real deal!
  • Laker
  • 02-07-2011, 08:14 AM
Wow, May I ask what is for dessert??
  • oklib
  • 02-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Laker
Do you like TURNOVER'S
I am sure Brooke would not
mind.
Mr. Bill
than the sex perhaps you should open a restaunt. im sure both are equally as delicious though

mmmm home made mac and cheese.... right now this is way better than sex.....Just saying

Now who is bringing desserts.... and who wants left overs!! Cooking for one is hard! I need to get rid of 3/4 of this hahaha Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
Opening a bar and grille is a dream of mine! Maybe after this passes i will have enough invested to open up and feed all my favorites With some yummy adult beverages of course and home made desserts mmmmmmmmm