Encounter: AlexisFord: Young, Cute, Sexy, Quirky and Fun. Great Session!

Date: 05/21/2024
Name: AlexisFord
User ID:: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?168848-AlexisFord ;
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P240052 ; https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?168848-AlexisFord ;
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: LFK DFK, Body Worship, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, MISH, CIM, HJ, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Long, thick, lustrous, brown and lushful. Loved playing with her hair, I should add.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I have been in touch with Alexis for about 6 weeks after her friend Madison sent me some pictures of her and provided a text intro, as a way of helping her. AF is good with her comms. She responded to a last minute text and came to me (outcall) within a very short time. I appreciate her promptness and eager attitude.

Cute, young, and a sexy girl with a quirky sense of humor. Great session; she delivered everything that was expected of her, and was total fun!

I would see her more often if she had an incall.
Recommendation: -Yes!
Wish she had an incall, how was the mid section
Glad to see MM still looks out for AF. AF was amazing when she first came into the scene. Would for sure see her again when I'm in the area.
The Physical Description section could use more ACTUAL PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION of the provider.
Wish she had an incall, how was the mid section Originally Posted by Domfun87
Yes me too—on the incall. About midsection: curvy.
The Physical Description section could use more ACTUAL PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION of the provider. Originally Posted by marvel21
My bad. One of those late night misses—copying my review from where I write it first, and then paste.

ACTUAL PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
“Medium height, cute baby face, sexy curvy body, big boobs, and thick thighs. Quirky girl”

We are good now?
Glad to see MM still looks out for AF. AF was amazing when she first came into the scene. Would for sure see her again when I'm in the area. Originally Posted by SS2018
Oh! Didn’t know that MM looked out for AF in the past too. Good to know.
I saw Alexis Ford back in 2016/2017. She was apathetic (a pathetic) at the time. We met at a cheap Addison hotel. Okay for the price, but I did not repeat. Don't pretend she is a "find."
I saw Alexis Ford back in 2016/2017. She was apathetic (a pathetic) at the time. We met at a cheap Addison hotel. Okay for the price, but I did not repeat. Don't pretend she is a "find." Originally Posted by rockitman
Hey, I hope you mentioned your opinion in a review, at that time, If you actually took the time to write one. No need to get all snarky about someone else’s review.
No one is pretending that she’s a find—that’s your flawed interpretation of my review. I expressed my opinion in my review; no pretense. Don’t like it? Feel free to skip my reviews in the future, I don’t mind it at all.
Is she lot thicker than before the hiatus?