Pharoah's reopened

I heard that Pharoah's is open again though with rules from el duce. Did anyone go? I am curious what it is like
I think there's a lot of states that, in hindsight, wish they followed how Cuomo managed the crisis.

Even moscow mitch and puppy dog pence have joined the mask wearing movement.
wish they followed how Cuhomo managed the crisis. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Bys infectins alls the olds peoples in nursin homes ands killins 'em fast and furious so you can say later that your states deaths are down??? That was fuckin smart!! Who needs the olds peoples fuckin ut up fers the rest of us....
I heard on the app it was pretty lame....
I was there today. No real lap dances. Dancers are not allowed to bo on top of you, they can just stand in front and dance. Very little touching. However, the dancer actually suggested take out to me. Texting her tomorrow. I either got played for a small tip or this could be a homerun. I will let you know.
I either got played for a small tip or.... Originally Posted by hittingcoach
I'm thinckin....there is no "or"...

Bys infectins alls the olds peoples in nursin homes ands killins 'em fast and furious so you can say later that your states deaths are down??? That was fuckin smart!! Who needs the olds peoples fuckin ut up fers the rest of us.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

You know that phrase they use in the Military "just following orders, sir"? Cuomo was just following nursing home guidance from trumps CDC.

And yes, I am speaking of the Military that trump allowed putin to pay a bounty for each "kill".
You know that phrase they use in the Military "just following orders, sir"? Cuomo was just following nursing home guidance from trumps CDC.

And yes, I am speaking of the Military that trump allowed putin to pay a bounty for each "kill". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Update: Well she actually responded to my text. Said she was unavailable today, but could do tomorrow or Monday. We are shooting for Monday afternoon. I will update again if this happens.
Great. Keep us posted.
You guys crack me up... you make it sound like take out is rare... Its like anything in the world....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.... lol
Right now it's quite underwhelming.
Update: Well she actually responded to my text. Said she was unavailable today, but could do tomorrow or Monday. We are shooting for Monday afternoon. I will update again if this happens. Originally Posted by hittingcoach
Yes please do!
You guys crack me up... you make it sound like take out is rare... Its like anything in the world....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.... lol Originally Posted by ben8888
"Rare" is an...interpretation. But I've spent (and wasted) my share of time and cash in SC's over the years. The take-out con is far more common than a serious offer.

And yes, I am speaking of the Military that trump allowed putin to pay a bounty for each "kill". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
The CDC said that patients with Covid-19 could be sent to a nursing home if proper percautions were in place. The only precaution that cuomo put in place was he sent some body bags along with the infected patients. Yes, that is literally true. Why did so many democrat governors do this to kill old people but Republicans like the governor of Florida did not? Cuomo killed the most of anyone.