No.

And stop fucking with the echo....
  • flcc
  • 08-23-2020, 02:08 PM
ok, how did you create this poll? I am stuck
ok, how did you create this poll? I am stuck Originally Posted by flcc
in other thread will Gov Andy ever let strip clubs open test

btw I did not vote in your poll
The real question is will the owners, employees, dancers, and patrons follow the rules when they open?
Can you drive a car without a seat-belt? Yes, but you get a ticket if caught.
Can you drive 80 mph in a 40 mph speed zone? Yes, but you get a ticket if you get caught.
Can you drive a car with a BAC of 2.8? Yes, but no further explanation if you get caught.
The real question is will the owners, employees, dancers, and patrons follow the rules when they open?
Can you drive a car without a seat-belt? Yes, but you get a ticket if caught.
Can you drive 80 mph in a 40 mph speed zone? Yes, but you get a ticket if you get caught.
Can you drive a car with a BAC of 2.8? Yes, but no further explanation if you get caught. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
hope not, but will
not follow the clubs rules is why we go
so who gives a rats ass to follow Gov Andy's rules
What he said ^^^^^^^^^^
  • fives
  • 08-24-2020, 03:03 PM
Gonna have to go speakeasy. Knock on the door, give the password. No advertising. Someone please PM me the passwords when it happens.
I am betting underground gay clubs are open for cuomo's daily pierced nipple squeeze, for total relaxation !!
I am betting underground gay clubs are open for cuomo's daily pierced nipple squeeze, for total relaxation !! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Gov Andy performs at a few, so that is ok, Pull one of his rings rolls over n ready
Gov Andy performs at a few, so that is ok, Pull one of his rings rolls over n ready Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Interesting. Perhaps a post of your recent encounter is in order. Hey you will get some PA.
Interesting. Perhaps a post of your recent encounter is in order. Hey you will get some PA. Originally Posted by Zollner
rumor, I have no idea. But we know he SUCKS as Gov
rumor, I have no idea. But we know he SUCKS as Gov Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Such a teaser.....LOL

Sounds like another personal encounter well worth posting about!
Hopin they never open for GOBC sake!!!
Hopin they never open for GOBC sake!!! Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
Gov Andy