Any Good Fantasy Nights Replacements?

• Yosun
  • 09-15-2020, 01:35 PM
Since Fantasy Nights in Syracuse was a go-to of mine (on the occasions some decent-looking girls provided extras there), anyone know of any clubs that would function as decent replacements?

I don't like going to clubs just to get teased.
I don't think it's even possible to replace FN. I mean, where else are you going to find
a condemned building with carpeting that sticky. Abandoned glue factory maybe?

That being said... be hard to find that particular combination of "whatever goes".
You saw a decent looking girl at FN? I never did. There are other clubs I went to in the area but probably no extras
I don't think it's even possible to replace FN. I mean, where else are you going to find
a condemned building with carpeting that sticky. Abandoned glue factory maybe?

That being said... be hard to find that particular combination of "whatever goes". Originally Posted by Nubom70
You forgot about the Sticky Sheets Inn.
I think Saturday was BBQ night and Sunday was search and rescue...
I walked in there once. I think I was there for less than 2 minutes. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Are any clubs open in Syracuse?
most likely places would be Bada or Bunny..... That is where some of the girls migrated to.... and they are still operating as normal even now.....
  • Yosun
  • 09-18-2020, 12:52 PM
You saw a decent looking girl at FN? I never did. There are other clubs I went to in the area but probably no extras Originally Posted by Twistedm3tal
Oh, I gave up the first time I went. Then I went a second time and found a hottie. I kept going and what I found was the ratio of uglies to hotties was about 5:1, so you just had to be patient and get to the hot girls before another customer did. I've written some reviews on the hot ones.

But now that the wrecking ball has claimed the place, I'm looking for another home, so to speak.
Oh, I gave up the first time I went. Then I went a second time and found a hottie. I kept going and what I found was the ratio of uglies to hotties was about 5:1, so you just had to be patient and get to the hot girls before another customer did. I've written some reviews on the hot ones.

But now that the wrecking ball has claimed the place, I'm looking for another home, so to speak. Originally Posted by Yosun
They tape a remake ????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8
  • Vexx
  • 09-18-2020, 03:06 PM
There's a dumpster near Avenue D that sometimes has rats that jump out.
There's a dumpster near Avenue D that sometimes has rats that jump out. Originally Posted by Vexx
Hood or rodent ????
  • Vexx
  • 09-19-2020, 02:58 PM
Dealer's choice
most likely places would be Bada or Bunny..... That is where some of the girls migrated to.... and they are still operating as normal even now..... Originally Posted by Americhin
I’ve never been to either of those places. Is it possible to get extras there?
I’m bored tonight I might check it out tonight I’ll let you know what I found out
Or is it better to just go to Rochester?
no strippers in ROC