Colorado Maine now illinois

Illinois is the latest to remove the traitorous insurrectionist misogynist fraud criminal shitler off the ballot.
All pending scotus ruling.
Criminals like trumpf should not be able to run for our presidency
Nothin burger,that will be resolved soon
Illinois is the latest to remove the traitorous insurrectionist misogynist fraud criminal shitler off the ballot.
All pending scotus ruling.
Criminals like trumpf should not be able to run for our presidency Originally Posted by winn dixie
First me isn’t a criminal and if he was, nothing says he can not run.
First me isn’t a criminal and if he was, nothing says he can not run. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
If I'm reading that correctly, you will still for for him when he's a convict. But he didn't do anything wrong.

Is that what you mean?

I am not clear on some of this.

Has Mr. Trump even been charged with insurrection in any of his current legal things?

Is this likely to be ruled on by ther Supreme Court before summer . . .or ever?
The Supreme Court won’t decide whether he’s an insurrectionist. He is by the way. They will however decide whether a state can, without some federal legislation, remove a president or other high officer for insurrection. Likely by June or maybe May.

As for this silly notion that Trump or anyone else needs to be charged with insurrection, they don’t. Members of the confederacy, both government and military, weren’t charged with insurrection. Nonetheless, they were denied any opportunity to serve in the federal government because they took part in an insurrection.

Stop watching right wing tv, reading right wing blogs, etc and maybe, just maybe, the righties on this sight will have better comprehension, actual common sense and engage in some intelligent debate.
These states are making a decision that is not based in law. President Trump has not been even charged of a crime here. But, let's get this straight. He did not insurrect. If you think he did, you're not paying attention.
These states are making a decision that is not based in law. President Trump has not been even charged of a crime here. But, let's get this straight. He did not insurrect. If you think he did, you're not paying attention. Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
He has been charged and arraigned on 91 counts of felonies.

What planet are you on bro?
So ya'll are saying we just do a long jump over the Constitution's Article II, Section IV?!?
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Well, it is an Olmpic year afterall... Guessing that also means Article V gets pole vaulted over and is right out too?!? Welcome to bizzaro-world; where a county court judge can make decisions for the entire State of Illinois and the entire Nation.

Should we start a separate thread about what feelings some will have about Due Process after Trump is elected? What planet are you on bro? The fear smells delicious...
The Supreme Court won’t decide whether he’s an insurrectionist. He is by the way. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
To paraphrase another frequent poster here, :If you say so".

No prosecutor has charged Mr. Trumpwith insurrection, and no court has established that as fact through a decision.

Saying a thing loudly and often . . .and fervently wishing it to be true does not make it so.
...Saying a thing loudly and often . . .and fervently wishing it to be true does not make it so. Originally Posted by ICU 812
So yer say'n:

So are you say'n: Stupid is as Stupid does or some people need better role models?!?
Perhaps it's a bit of both.

What planet are you on bro? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not for insurrection he hasn't.

What planet are you on bro? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not for insurrection he hasn't. Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401
Semantics, He has been indicted for efforts to overturn the 2020 election and to block the peaceful transfer of power.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-ind...2dace01feccdc#
He has been charged and arraigned on 91 counts of felonies... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
...as in Due Process? What planet are you on bro?
... Colorado, Maine, and now Illinois...

Their FEAR ... It's DELICIOUS! ...

#### Salty