URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/denise-j...ochester-10067
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Dewey area
Activities: BBBJ,CG
Hair Length and Color: Sandy brown, short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Pretty short definitely under 5'5", short hair, small tits, tight body, spent a lot of time staring at her ass.
Recommendation: Yes
ahem

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
please define how n why using the 4th word in title please n thank you
ahem

please define how n why using the 4th word in title please n thank you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Who appointed you nanny?
ahem

please define how n why using the 4th word in title please n thank you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

lemme add the periods in between
Damn, she was 45 20 years ago
lemme add the periods in between Originally Posted by mobbdeep1443
ahhh greatest of all time and so safe ta read post title
she was good, very good But not Great... IMHO
I blame Hunter585 for the last time I saw topic girl. Gets on boat pass's out. Her snoring wakes her up. Good sex then then then pass's out again. How hour of good fun becomes 6 hours of ...

then drives off n... errr never mind

But glad ya had a good time

She was also a AC gal at one time

Damn, she was 45 20 years ago Originally Posted by Whodat
shhhhhhh LOL
Reasonable rates...how unusual!
Good informative review.

Good informative review.
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
when at AC and errr that last time saw her. Was not ghetto like. Hope that is still true. Now when Legacy was at AC mmmm very ghetto talking so never had BCD with. I liked her, and was fun at AC having a drink with.

So if ok with topic gals age, I would think worth a shot

^^^^^^ no lie Sir, but been a long time last I saw her.
shhhhhh also needed to reply to you other than in that shit show thread
Hi, I see that she is advertising on Tryst, anyone had a chance to connect lately? Asking for a friend.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed