URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...d/458533199503
City: Irondequoit
State: New York
Address: Quiet neighborhood near house of guitars
Activities: BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'4" or so, average size. Maybe b or cs, exactly what you see in the pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I've been thinking of seeing her and wanted to hear other's experience.
Thanks for the review. I've been thinking of seeing her and wanted to hear other's experience. Originally Posted by Stsammy
Always had a decent experience with her. She can be flaky but usually on time.
I went to see her today and once I pulled in the driveway she told me to go down the street and wait. Said her neighbor is too nosey and we have to do it in the car. Then she said her sister just came over. So I told her that I don't have time for it and went elsewhere. I am not going to deal with nonsense
Is this Bella's sister
I went to see her today and once I pulled in the driveway she told me to go down the street and wait. Said her neighbor is too nosey and we have to do it in the car. Then she said her sister just came over. So I told her that I don't have time for it and went elsewhere. I am not going to deal with nonsense Originally Posted by Jmkavo
What time were you there? I was there this morning and she said her neighbor was cool
I was there around 6:00 PM and there was a Cadillac in her driveway
Is this Bella's sister Originally Posted by pillowlips
No.
The caddy belongs to her neighbor.
No. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
The caddy belongs to her neighbor. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
is that a E caddy, just askin