Any swingers out there?

• twhit
  • 02-13-2015, 08:07 AM
IF there are, where are some good bars or meeting places that subscribe to the swinging life style? What kind of experiences have you all had w/ swinging and these type of places?
Sadly havent been to any in KC. They tend to be pretty strict on single male attendance.
Single male here as well, but I've always managed to score at The Green Door in Las Vegas.
  • twhit
  • 02-14-2015, 08:32 AM
yea I didn't think they'd like single males at those places. But what about if I were to bring a gf? Anybody have good experiences? Bad experiences?
Too late for this activity, which had a less friendly cover for single men, but didn't exclude them altogether:
http://kc.backpage.com/Events/valent...spott/15610838

Best of luck in your search!
yea I didn't think they'd like single males at those places. But what about if I were to bring a gf? Anybody have good experiences? Bad experiences? Originally Posted by twhit
yes when you take a female they are fine well we just didn't say friend or gf let them assume.quite fun there is also an adult theater in kc that's not so into the laws posted in the building exciting sort of place to visit sometimes
KChotwife is a married couple that advertise as experienced swingers. You might try reaching out to them. I don't know what they offer as far as advice goes, but it might be helpful.
Unicorn here