NO SCREENING OR VERY POOR SCREENING

Ladies and Gentleman: Holidays are coming and you’re screening techniques and research has let something to be desired. Being newbie friendly does not mean to loosen up on your screening just to attract more business. Not all money is good money. I have read many post’s and alerts about LE stings, providers being ripped off, hobbyists being ripped off and/or drugged, Mod impersonations, etc.

If y’all don’t know how to screen, ask a veteran provider. Hobbyists that pass your screening and have been around here awhile should get more respect than they are getting. Get P411 and check out this list of links, a veteran provider compiled it together. I agree with about 75% of them. I think been verified should be on that list also. www.beenverified.com
Safety is always top priority.

CG
Verifyhim.com is indispensable as a screening tool.

The Mr Number app is also a tool I've come to appreciate... A lot of providers use it and write notes on clients that show up when he calls... and it's free.
Verifyhim.com is indispensable as a screening tool.

The Mr Number app is also a tool I've come to appreciate... A lot of providers use it and write notes on clients that show up when he calls... and it's free. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I just started using VerifyHim and I'm checking around with the free version to familiarize myself and see if it's worth purchasing. I've seen you praise it more than once. Is the paid version really that great? Do most of the numbers you look up actually yield results? I've used 3/7 of my free searches and none of them found results for the exact name and number I looked up. I do understand that's not a lot of tries lol but do you think it may be more helpful regionally? As in, where it is most used there are more results?

What about it makes it a mainstay for you?
Verify him is pretty much as good as it gets for verification. When your searches come up empty-- that means that there aren't any alerts on them (free searches, that is).

If you would like to know more about what comes up when you search in the paid version-- PM me. Coed is NOT the place to reveal what kinds of data there are.
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2017, 12:39 PM
I don't believe a rapist or fake sugar daddy will use the same number after burning his number, if that's what you women call screening, you might as well asking him if he's safe.
"INVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS"
Pay for GOOD screening sites or pay for bail and rip-off's.
Only a member of law enforcement can run a license plate or lookup license plate numbers to find vehicle owner information but, can be very valuable if you have it when something goes wrong.

"YOUR CHOICE"

CG
I just started using VerifyHim and I'm checking around with the free version to familiarize myself and see if it's worth purchasing. I've seen you praise it more than once. Is the paid version really that great? Do most of the numbers you look up actually yield results? I've used 3/7 of my free searches and none of them found results for the exact name and number I looked up. I do understand that's not a lot of tries lol but do you think it may be more helpful regionally? As in, where it is most used there are more results?

What about it makes it a mainstay for you? Originally Posted by Katana Kay
Hi Katana Kay! Yes, I can't live without Verify Him and it has saved me trouble on more than one occasion. You can also look up clients by handle and email address, and you get much more info I believe in the paid version than you do with the free trial...BLM is correct about them getting a burner number when they burn bridges, but verify him will tell you it's a burner number so you can make your own decision about seeing someone risky or not. I'm not saying it is the ONLY thing you need to screen but I am saying it is a very useful asset in a provider's corner.

Take Grace up on her offer to help... she knows what she's talking about.
Only a member of law enforcement can run a license plate or lookup license plate numbers to find vehicle owner information but, can be very valuable if you have it when something goes wrong.

"YOUR CHOICE"

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Not true. Anyone can run license plates.
Publicdatacheck, u can run plates. $30 a month, and you can find out all the info you want about somebody. So I've been told.........
Thanks for the list of Eccie competitors!

OP, that's some rather feminine hand writing you got there.
Not true. Anyone can run license plates. Originally Posted by ElBombero
WRONG

. Originally Posted by slubby
why you take that pic down,
ElBombero needed proof that he was wrong.

Thanks for the list of Eccie competitors!

OP, that's some rather feminine hand writing you got there. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
FunInDFW, don't be stirring the pot, this is an information thread.
in case you can't read, i said: a veteran provider compiled it together.

CG
Very good post CG, too many girls don’t verify in any way and there seem to be too many bad stories that would have been avoided had they done minimal research.
  • grean
  • 11-11-2017, 05:04 PM

"YOUR CHOICE"

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Not sure if just anyone can, but I'm certain more than law enforcement can. There are a few paid services just by googling that pop up.

If you wish your RL and hobby life to remain seperated, parking and walking a bit is good.
publicdata.com. $30/year. license plates, drivers license, etc for many states, including texas.
this mostly after the fact, not much help in pre-session screening.