Roleplaying...

• 11-29-2017, 07:28 PM
Ladies what roleplays do you like to do or what rolepaly do you think you are really good at?
your naughty boss !
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-29-2017, 10:56 PM
The horny girlfriend who missed you while you were away on business.

I fucking LOVE that one.
  • rx.tx
  • 11-30-2017, 12:31 AM
Naw, it's all about RPin that you're hangin out with that hot friend you fucked with shameless passion back when ya'll were young.

> Hang out, have a drink or whatever and bullshit for a minute
> Hey you remember that time we "experimented"?
> OMG yes I remember... we were so stupid
> Awkward laugh
> I'm throwed and I shouldn't be saying dumb shit, but I still think about that sometimes
> More awkward laughter
> You ever think about that? Haha...
> Raised brow
> Hand on thigh

Drip, drip, Splash.
The horny girlfriend who missed you while you were away on business.

I fucking LOVE that one. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
That would work for me too. I love it when a woman is horny and demands to be fucked.
Role-playing is so much Fun
Elizabeth needs a plumber....just sayin'...
Elizabeth needs a plumber....just sayin'... Originally Posted by Billogoods
Lol. She does! Good thinking☝
  • grean
  • 12-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Elizabeth needs a plumber....just sayin'... Originally Posted by Billogoods

The one where she is bent over the sink because her hand is stuck and the plumber's dick, while he is trying to help her out, accidentally falls into her pussy.
Well...no... Actually, I was talking about the one where the plumber is under the sink, changing out the disposal, when she walks in and...well...thanks him...you know...for all his hard work.

Yeah! She thanks him! Yeeeeah, THAT'S the TICKET!
I love roleplays and the idea of having the plumber fill my pussy with his cream after he plugs up a leak or something is hot) Plumbers definitely know what to put in a wet pussy))I do a lot of wet and wild DADDY roleplays in all sorts of combinations))))
+1
I love roleplays and the idea of having the plumber fill my pussy with his cream after he plugs up a leak or something is hot) Plumbers definitely know what to put in a wet pussy))I do a lot of wet and wild DADDY roleplays in all sorts of combinations)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkmX44sk2TY

no offense, all in jest
I love roleplays and the idea of having the plumber fill my pussy with his cream after he plugs up a leak or something is hot) Plumbers definitely know what to put in a wet pussy))I do a lot of wet and wild DADDY roleplays in all sorts of combinations)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Interesting. Any of you gals seduced a handyman?
roll play with the pool guy