An Odd Personality Assesment from Texts

I saw an add on BP.

As the provider (name unknown) was close by, I decided to set up an appointment. Now it is important to note that she prefers that appointments be made via text messages. So, I contact her via text to set up an appointment last Friday afternoon. She notes that she was not going to be available, so I told her that I would get back with her the this week.
So, as earlier promised, I texted a request on Tuesday for later in the day. Time and locations was provided but shortly before I was enroute, the following message came through on my phone:
"Don't worry about coming. I decided I didn't like how your personality is...".

My texts were short and to the point. I can't imagine how my personality could be read from my very succinct: "Can I get an appointment for..", "..Please text me your address" messages. As a 64 year old, texting is not my go-to mode of communication, but that was her preference. I never have had an issue when I speak to a provider on the phone. So I have to ask the more "text savvy" among us, if there is something about the unembellished texting that I used that is off-putting to providers?
you're assuming she's normal. or even sane
My guess is she sent that to the wrong person... i hate when responding to several text conversations at the same time and you don’t click the right one and send thinking you did :-(
Perhaps she was just having an off day. She sounds flaky as hell though. Who wouldn't want to at the very least speak on the phone to whomever is possibly coming to see me for an appt.?? SMDH

M.M.
Maybe it was a pimp and he didn't like the way you text.
I saw an add on BP.

As the provider (name unknown) was close by, I decided to set up an appointment. Now it is important to note that she prefers that appointments be made via text messages. So, I contact her via text to set up an appointment last Friday afternoon. She notes that she was not going to be available, so I told her that I would get back with her the this week.
So, as earlier promised, I texted a request on Tuesday for later in the day. Time and locations was provided but shortly before I was enroute, the following message came through on my phone:

My texts were short and to the point. I can't imagine how my personality could be read from my very succinct: "Can I get an appointment for..", "..Please text me your address" messages. As a 64 year old, texting is not my go-to mode of communication, but that was her preference. I never have had an issue when I speak to a provider on the phone. So I have to ask the more "text savvy" among us, if there is something about the unembellished texting that I used that is off-putting to providers? Originally Posted by Longhorn053
Could be her or her pimp is confusing you with someone else. That happens a lot, especially since some providers try to handle multiple conversations via text at the same time.

Perhaps she was just having an off day. She sounds flaky as hell though. Who wouldn't want to at the very least speak on the phone to whomever is possibly coming to see me for an appt.?? SMDH

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
One would think so. Many times, I have encountered providers who have text only on their showcase/ads, usually it is the trading of texts with her pimp. Then, I get to the room, mentioning what we discussed, the provider has no idea what I am talking about. I can see texting at first (may be in a position where she cannot talk openly, ect.), but ultimately and especially the first time contacting/seeing her, I prefer to talk to the provider on the phone before even making an appointment for a session.
Providers/Pimps getting Johns confused during communication is not that uncommon in my experience.
I saw an add on BP.

My texts were short and to the point. I can't imagine how my personality could be read from my very succinct: "Can I get an appointment for..", "..Please text me your address" messages. As a 64 year old, texting is not my go-to mode of communication, but that was her preference. I never have had an issue when I speak to a provider on the phone. So I have to ask the more "text savvy" among us, if there is something about the unembellished texting that I used that is off-putting to providers? Originally Posted by Longhorn053
To a certain extent, yes.

She was probably put off from seeing you because you didn't provide more info. I'm not sure how this could be an accurate assessment of personality, but it is kinda off putting.

There is a difference between:

"Where are you located?"
"Rates?"
"Are you available?"

and

"Hello, my name is "____". I saw your ad on BP. My handle on ECCIE is longhorn053 and I was wondering if you're available "_____" at "____". I can provide references if needed."

Maybe you would've gotten a better response? All in all, who knows. There plenty of other ladies out there.
lol@providers requiring concise and precise communication like they're senior execs at a large corporation. sometimes ppl forget who's the customer.
but I don't like to mention eccie on text until I know the phone number and name are who I am trying to communicate with
Maybe the link below will shed some light on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk