Former AC

Yeah I can remember her walking through the bar and asking all the male patrons if they had a 'dolla' for the jukebox.

For anyone interested the defunct establishment is open again under new management. Jeannie, the old bartender, contacted me and said she was going to be working there some nights and wanted to see some of the guys come in again. She also said some of the old female regulars are coming in, scary as that may be. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
I would like to go back there Originally Posted by Franklin4
Drive past the place last night. Definitely open for business Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I did drive by during the week, two tonight, then went in 3 pass.

I was the only white boy in the place.

I talked to bouncer, then barmaid, then current owner.

I felt very welcome

Jennie only at once a month. I was told

I want think over what all I learn and then do a new thread.

been open about 6 weeks, owner hopes to be set up way he wants in a few more weeks

again I seemed very welcome being only white guy, WTF not even a Hispanic. LOL

but owner said he wants a better mix

so I give the place a so far

I need two think over and bit more research
so if ya go in behave or play with care, but NO PLAY AT

crap I forgot to ask what Name of is now LOL

mmmm topic, she would be welcome. But no party's at for her. M&G maybe LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
^^^^
from https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060787380 encounter report. Copy over ta move the chat not related to the Encounter

I need more checking into

but if ya go in. please post your thoughts n findings
was with a lady tonight that use to go there, I went in after dropping her off

bouncer saw all the drive by's I did LOL said I should have come in with her.

BUT she told me after dropping off go in check it out and report to her next week
not yet but strippers once a month. or is that maybe., But in the plans. time will tell
I went to the DSO show at Frontier, and noticed it had a sign on the side as I went by..."Tavern 123"...don't remember the actual number they used, but I assume it is the street address. Took a quick glance in the parking lot. Probably 8-10 cars. One sketchy lookin hood gal hangin out by the door, smokin a cig. I was surprised....and not...

I went to the DSO show at Frontier, and noticed it had a sign on the side as I went by..."Tavern 123"...don't remember the actual number they used, but I assume it is the street address. Took a quick glance in the parking lot. Probably 8-10 cars. One sketchy lookin hood gal hangin out by the door, smokin a cig. I was surprised....and not...

. Originally Posted by rooster
ya I only saw 1 or 2 I would even think snack time. But it was 3 gals in the place for every guy at. Most dressed well. But strangely all gals at bar. all guys at pool table, all pairs near the stage. One girl asked what was name and like before. When I got to at first it was Patsy's and a gay club she seemed surprised. But not what AC was like at start and ended.

I need ta recruit a chocolate lover for research mission.
btw I forgot

Gates has new rates, 3 hr 28 bucks. 2 bucks back with key

19 for 1.5 hr 1 back with key