Encounter: MsMoorhead for brunch

User ID: -
Date: 10/14/2018
Name: Alexis
Phone: Pm her
Email Address: alexismoorehead@yahoo.com Staff edit to include contact info, OP request. dj8
URL (Profile or Bio Page): The other site
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: East Erie
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Dfk, fiv, daty, bbjcim, cfs, mpops
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A short firey milf with some meat on her bones and huge breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
I gotta go see this cum swallowing slut,we need these whores
she's amazin. way too classy for you long pipe.
she's amazin. way too classy for you long pipe. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
I'm pretty sure she won't take his typical $40 donation offering either.
Woody &daddydom lol how u know I didn’t visit her yet ?,u will be surprised.u can’t turn a hoe into a housewife,u2 must be in love with this hooker too,1st mistake &the hate continues I love it please keep jealousy on me it’s needed and shows u men true motives
back to the DDOT ways of what ever language it is your are trying to write with
LPC, doubt you would like her. pm me if you want to hear my experience.
It’s plain& simple luckyman1 rubbish wont be tolerated on this site
It’s plain& simple luckyman1 rubbish wont be tolerated on this site Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
So, when are you leaving???
Gentlemen, lets get back on topic
blows my mind the shit girls put up with. fuckin creeps. for msmoore's sake i hope yall didn't meet. reckon you'll write a fake review about it callin her a ho nyway. she's one of the few classy girls in erie. aint a wk. just call it like i see it.
Us men put up a lot from these women too no ones experience is going to b the same as the next mans when we with these women
LPC, please stay on topic. This remove is about Ms Moorehead and not other experiences
Moore head has different menu options with different men that’s a fact
Moore head has different menu options with different men that’s a fact Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
Sounds like a better menu for those who are more respectful. Sounds like you're starting to run into issues