Encounter: Late night Vicci

User ID: Vicci of BP Erie 814-504-2371
Date: 10/30/2018
Name: Vicci
Phone: 814-504-2371
Email Address: viccithecompanion@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...w/053367991083
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red worn up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'8", long legs, perfect posterior, slim, nice B's.
Recommendation: Yes
One of the best in Erie. "Illusion of GFE" is a great way to describe an encounter with her.
Yep, illusion--but what an illusion it is. There are plenty of Erie girls that will give you that "You just got home from 6 months at sea and I need it" kind of GFE, but Vicci really has it in the sensuality GFE.
Any girls similar to Vicci in the area? I like that she is younger, slim, attractive and has a great attitude.
Any girls similar to Vicci in the area? I like that she is younger, slim, attractive and has a great attitude. Originally Posted by rocket7
Becca is another top of the line Erie girl:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2448158
Julie your dream girl is better than both Vicci& Becca Julie-Tila has a wide open menu.but she is on a long vacation at the moment,now she’s the best
Julie your dream girl is better than both Vicci& Becca Julie-Tila has a wide open menu.but she is on a long vacation at the moment,now she’s the best Originally Posted by Long piping chicks
So, if she's not available why post the info? He's looking for someone he can see now, not years from now
Julie your dream girl is better than both Vicci& Becca Julie-Tila has a wide open menu.but she is on a long vacation at the moment,now she’s the best Originally Posted by Long piping chicks

Thanks - maybe when she returns and I am visiting again. Any links to her profile, reviews, pics, etc.?
Julies sister Remy is available and has the same menu and a lot of fun.Besides some baby tummy damage she has a tight body with clear skin unlike Julie in the last few years.
Julie is still the best to me&she has no stomach baby damage she’s my pick of the litter lol also Aimee Lynn 6 too when she comes back open menu also those2 are the best in Erie to me,every has their favorites we all do blessing to every one peace unto u-all
Gentlemen, this is a discussion about Vicci. If the members desire to discuss another provider, perhaps a new discussion needs to be started.
Gentlemen, this is a discussion about Vicci. If the members desire to discuss another provider, perhaps a new discussion needs to be started. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Noted!
Vicci has limited menu options & her living conditions are not up too-par,she’s not worth the money u men are dishing out to her ,but she is a nice woman ,good vibe type
Vicci's menu is pretty wide open for me. Guess providers are catching on to LPC
Vicci's menu is pretty wide open for me. Guess providers are catching on to LPC Originally Posted by luckyman1
same. gfe too.