Happy Feet spa on sheridan

They are closed also, rent sign in window. Only 2 places on N.f. Blvd left ?
2 NFB spas were dark with no lights on when passing by a couple days ago.
  • mkp24
  • 06-27-2020, 09:57 AM
What about Morning Glow? I know they’re legit but I enjoyed going there. Number seems out of service still.
  • Scruf
  • 06-27-2020, 11:03 AM
Morning glow is closed. I went by the on on nfb toward buffalo and was dark with something written on the door
  • mkp24
  • 06-27-2020, 12:59 PM
Interesting...any other legit asian spas in the area then? I only knew of that and happy foot.
A little birdie told me Shukin Spa and maybe even Queen Spa have plans to reopen July 1 on the Blvd.
Both Shukin Spa and Queen Spa are open when passing by today.
Passed by Shukin and kept going since a Tonawanda PD vehicle was parked right in front in the parking space where mama or papasan usually park with, Leo inside.
Was I Leo ? Scary now with this, but if I dress as a transgender would less conspicuous ?
Didn't know Shukin was in Tonawanda.....maybe the cop was a customer....just sayin
Both Shukin Spa and Queen Spa are open when passing by today.
Passed by Shukin and kept going since a Tonawanda PD vehicle was parked right in front in the parking space where mama or papasan usually park with, Leo inside. Originally Posted by Zollner
There's almost always a cop car in that lot... often a female officer.
There's almost always a cop car in that lot... often a female officer. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
is she HOT ? askin for a friend
Was I Leo ? Scary now with this, but if I dress as a transgender would less conspicuous ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
No judgement here, if you do...
Women needs massages, and easier than a Middle Age man walking thru the door !
Worth giving it a try...lol
  • mkp24
  • 09-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Morning Glow is open if you like being able to be fully nude with no towel but no extras lol.

Is happy feet still closed? Never been there. Guessing it’s similar experience to morning glow?