Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Just off Monroe, near Century Wine and Liquor
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark and a bit frizzy/curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall and relatively slim. For her age, a pleasant face.
Recommendation: Yes
Thought they closed
Same here. Did you see Emily?
Are they Back Open????
Are they Back Open???? Originally Posted by joelove69
if not soon again
I saw a woman (described above) that said her name was Emily. The location I noted was open. Am I correct in saying there were two locations? If so, I have no information regarding the second location being open or not.
It wasn't Emily I am sure of that her place is completely closed down.As for the other place described she only is seeing repeat customers and there is no extras.... We should be careful as to what we say on this form as these 2 or 3 towns are extra sensitive to this type of business and we don't want to lose any more of them.....
It wasn't Emily I am sure of that her place is completely closed down.As for the other place described she only is seeing repeat customers and there is no extras.... We should be careful as to what we say on this form as these 2 or 3 towns are extra sensitive to this type of business and we don't want to lose any more of them..... Originally Posted by tinyman
How are you sure it wasn't Emily? I have seen her at both locations.
Its my understanding that for last ten days and for the near future she is not working anywhere until her problem is resolved.....
We should be careful as to what we say on this form as these 2 or 3 towns are extra sensitive to this type of business and we don't want to lose any more of them..... Originally Posted by tinyman
yeah god ...ferbid ...these wretched trafficked ...funnels gets ...any ...justice
It was most likely Angel. I saw her there recently
Hmmmm....

Not sure who else is currently working there.