Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Solvay
State: New York
Address: Off Genesee
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 ft, 110, true spinner, B's, very pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
That is an incredible story! Maybe the most erotic AMP encounter ever. Do you think she’d do the same for others or was that a one timer with you?
Wow. Nice report.
"She asked for more but told her she already owes me 20 for me massaging her".

Awesome.

I had a car date once where the normal price was 40, but when we got to a secluded spot, insisted I pay 60. When she finished, I said thanks and told her to get out. Stunned, she asked why? I told her because she said 40 at the onset, then raised it to 60 in the car, that I'd have to charge her 20 if she wanted a ride back. She gave me 20 back. Probably would have been cheaper for an Uber, but how are they going to find her with only "in a corn field" for directions?
  • Udm
  • 08-25-2020, 07:09 AM
Found out long ago if you play the teasing/flirting game and treat them well (instead of like a fuck doll), most will get into it to a point and you'll get "more for your money" so to speak.
Found out long ago if you play the teasing/flirting game and treat them well (instead of like a fuck doll), most will get into it to a point and you'll get "more for your money" so to speak. Originally Posted by Udm
I totally agree
Found out long ago if you play the teasing/flirting game and treat them well (instead of like a fuck doll), most will get into it to a point and you'll get "more for your money" so to speak. Originally Posted by Udm
I also concur.