DRINKS

Where are the good bars at around here? And anyone want to go for a drink tonight?
try
Knuckleheads

enjoy!!!
Where are the good bars at around here? And anyone want to go for a drink tonight? Originally Posted by Yankee02
How much you paying....i would but my rate is 300 hr with a 3 hr min and Im not gfe.

So whatcha think?
Lol
I think Big Deal better not be a GFE.
IJS

But for Yankee's question, it depends on what part if town. But Dallas is correct in that Knuckleheads is decent, with decent music.
How about boyfriend experience?
How about boyfriend experience? Originally Posted by Joeblow1983
No thats out as well...lol
Well then a Sugar Boybee.Lol
I think Big Deal better not be a GFE.
IJS

But for Yankee's question, it depends on what part if town. But Dallas is correct in that Knuckleheads is decent, with decent music. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I agree that it depends on what part of town you’re in. And are you wanting like a sports bar or a neighborhood type guy bar or somewhere to get wild and crazy or somewhere laid-back or a place to pick up people there are a few fun dance clubs still out there. You can always Google bars open close to me or something like that. Or you could Google just like what bars are in Westport or wherever you happen to be wanting to head to. Used to be a lot more places Some are closed forever some are just temporarily shut down so make sure you call to make sure they’re open first. Kansas City can be a fun town if you go to the right places