URL / Website: N/a
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 11044 Harry Hines Blvd
Activities: CFS, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette, ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'6ish maybe, slim petite, nice B cups, large luscious ass
Recommendation: Yes
I have been to CB many times and never came across this 2 drink rule? You sure it was CB?
Yes CB has a two drink rule. Many times I get first one coming in and have my dances and get out before buying the second.
I have been to CB many times and never came across this 2 drink rule? You sure it was CB? Originally Posted by shauk1960
yea they got a 2 drink rule but I have almost never bought 2 drinks. I don't really drink much so 1 drink can last me 2 hrs easy. They don't bother you if you're still drinking one and a water counts as a drink too.

It really only applies during the day when it's slow, in the evening and at night its picks up so the waitress can't really watch you.
yea they got a 2 drink rule but I have almost never bought 2 drinks. I don't really drink much so 1 drink can last me 2 hrs easy. They don't bother you if you're still drinking one and a water counts as a drink too.

It really only applies during the day when it's slow, in the evening and at night its picks up so the waitress can't really watch you. Originally Posted by nfhs04
That might be it lol, I have always been there on the weekends in the evenings
Usually, a drink minimum is imposed if the club does not have a cover charge.