BDD B****i

Rhymes with sandy. Raise your hand if you haven’t fucked her lol I will go first. Hell yes and she is an awesome ride. I was offered otc but never made that connection. Anyone have in on the big tit blonde from Florida and otc? Or in club?
Rhymes with sandy. Raise your hand if you haven’t fucked her lol I will go first. Hell yes and she is an awesome ride. I was offered otc but never made that connection. Anyone have in on the big tit blonde from Florida and otc? Or in club? Originally Posted by Koyote
While I have not taken the big tit blonde from Florida for a ride, but she is down for it OTC.
I’ve heard she is. I had a short conversation with her once but since I have not seen her back in Texas. But I don’t go to the club as much as I once did
I am pretty sure this thread will get guys with no game (always asking who a dancer is, what shift she works, ect) to approach her and scare her shitless!
I am trying to understand the point of this thread. Not getting it!
I am trying to understand the point of this thread. Not getting it! Originally Posted by phmzee
Simple.

It is a fishing expedition thread for info about a dancer, there are lots of these types of threads in this section. In most scenarios such as this, trying to get others to reveal not only if they have had extras with a particular dancer, but also what they paid and hope they will go so far as to reveal how they went about extracting those services.
I understand the fishing part but the stories from the expeditions are normally 90% fantasy and not reliable. That is the part I do not get. Oh well happy fishing!