Attention all modertors

(edit by staff.... JaD) ********HORSE ********. AND BY THE WAY. I BET YOU ALL SUCK ON FAT ASS DONKEY DICKS WHILE YOU'RE FUCKING ****** GO GET A SHOT TI TAKE CARE OF YOUR [color="red"] ******* AND FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASS. EAT A DICK YOU UPTIGHT FAGGOT NI**ER SP** JE**SH F**S. I hope somebody bumps this after 30 days too. MAYBE YOU'LL ALL GET THE **** FROM THESE **** ********* NI**ER DICK SUCKING PROSTITUTES. I'VE GOT WHAT I NEED FROM HERE SO YOU ALL CAN FUCK OFF. HOPE THAT'S ENOUGH RULE BREAKING FOR A BAN

(Edit by staff.... JaD..... now I'm out of red ink)
So why don't you tell us how you really feel?
This is beyond popcorn.

Enough for a ban????

Looks like it was LOL
Heh
I guess Pistolero's "edit" sent him over the edge...Lol

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=854548
Looks like he is back?
I'm thinking cola boy FIZZED IN HIS PANTS!

Old Dingus
That's what happens when every post you make is a drug riddled pile of dogshit...

By the way...you mods edit the shit out of that post and leave "Jewish fags" in it? Maybe he's not so dumb after all...
That's what happens when every post you make is a drug riddled pile of dogshit...

By the way...you mods edit the shit out of that post and leave "Jewish fags" in it? Maybe he's not so dumb after all... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ya know, I was wondering the same thing.

48L gets the T Marrow:

• Taint
  • 09-24-2013, 08:30 PM

By the way...you mods edit the shit out of that post and leave "Jewish fags" in it? Maybe he's not so dumb after all... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
When I find that fucker, I'm gonna poison his well.
Or maybe the [insert what ever insult seems appropriate] who ever did the editing didn't realize that was a racial slur, or doesn't give a shit about THAT particular racial slur. ijs
  • BDD
  • 09-24-2013, 11:08 PM
Nuke the ass wipe. Totally uncalled for.
  • R.M.
  • 09-25-2013, 04:27 AM
(edit by staff.... JaD) ********HORSE ********. AND BY THE WAY. I BET YOU ALL SUCK ON FAT ASS DONKEY DICKS WHILE YOU'RE FUCKING ****** GO GET A SHOT TI TAKE CARE OF YOUR [color="red"] ******* AND FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ASS. EAT A DICK YOU UPTIGHT FAGGOT NI**ER SP** JE**SH F**S. I hope somebody bumps this after 30 days too. MAYBE YOU'LL ALL GET THE **** FROM THESE **** ********* NI**ER DICK SUCKING PROSTITUTES. I'VE GOT WHAT I NEED FROM HERE SO YOU ALL CAN FUCK OFF. HOPE THAT'S ENOUGH RULE BREAKING FOR A BAN

(Edit by staff.... JaD..... now I'm out of red ink) Originally Posted by 48litreocola

Who pissed in your oatmeal?
Oh Wow IM Glad Our Schedules Never meet