MAJOR scare at the Houston Grand Prix

• bbkid
  • 10-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Guys, I got the freakin' crap scared out of me at the Grand Prix yesterday. That huge piece of fence that came flying into the stands on the last lap landed just barely to my right! I mean RIGHT next to me! What an awful scene. I know we all see stuff like that on TV and such, but to have it happen to you is scary. People were bleeding and it was total mayhem for a few minutes. Security had us all leave very quickly so they could attend to the injured.

In fact, there I am in the pic in today's Houston Chronicle trying to help move the fence off of everyone. What a mess. Thank goodness that no one was killed or seriously injured. Seeing that fence and debris flying toward us is a memory that I will never forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIIxZKMIjlc
Glad your OK, I had friends there as well and they were lucky to walk away too. Just shows there are risk in every event in life....But life is too short not to have fun~~
  • ackvt
  • 10-08-2013, 09:09 AM
I went Saturday and thought that the barriers would not stop a serious wreck. And I was sitting next to a super hot woman with her kids and husband who had the most glorious set of tits, steller ass and legs. Not sure if I saw more of the race or of her...
My son was going to go....thank god he didn't smh.
Glad your ok dude
Glad you weren't hurt.
I saw you in the stands bbkid. You're one ugly mofo. You always did take after your mother instead of me.
  • bbkid
  • 10-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Thanks Dad. I love you, too.

Besides, if you had let me sit with you and your slut Asian gf, I wouldn't have been in harms way in the first place!