Who are the top 5 nymphos in Houston ?

Just curios - I do NOT know if we have any list around.

Thanks
Just look for the girls with 50 plus reviews.
  • Seedy
  • 01-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Me..... lmfao
Just curios - I do NOT know if we have any list around.

Thanks Originally Posted by HoustonMD

Give up a little better definition of "Nympho" and I'm sure eveyone has their own list.........

But as always..... YMMW from gal to gal, and some are better at getting more milage from gal to gal than others.......... That cute ass-asian KinkyNasty comes to mind........ I've been wanting a KN top 10 list FOREVER now...........

JaD
  • Trey
  • 01-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Max is the only girl to go through with the gang bang, I am sure if we had more time she could have knocked us each out of the game with a tap out. I would vote for her. True freaks are hard to find most are just pretending.

My second would be a girl I reviewed named Amya. She is one of my UTR girls now, new number. She is a lesbian, well halfway her chick don't like her getting the Dick but I put it to her all the time, she craves the cock. All that box munching ain't doing the job as we smash multiple times for a great rate. I think she is more Dick hungry then nympho maybe.
Max is the only girl to go through with the gang bang, I am sure if we had more time she could have knocked us each out of the game with a tap out. I would vote for her. True freaks are hard to find most are just pretending. Originally Posted by trey
Uh huh. I mean OP just read the DEVINO review lol.
Give up a little better definition of "Nympho" and I'm sure eveyone has their own list.........

But as always..... YMMW from gal to gal, and some are better at getting more milage from gal to gal than others.......... That cute ass-asian KinkyNasty comes to mind........ I've been wanting a KN top 10 list FOREVER now...........

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
That ain't no lie. I'm pretty sure he would say Ava Baker.
Uh huh. I mean OP just read the DEVINO review lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Max... definitely.

That ain't no lie. I'm pretty sure he would say Ava Baker. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ohhh... my dear Ava... yes, she has to be part of that list. Man, can that woman fuck you silly!
Max... definitely.

Ohhh... my dear Ava... yes, she has to be part of that list. Man, can that woman fuck you silly! Originally Posted by Diabolo
I'm gonna see her one day this year. You can count on it.
Who are the top 5 nymphos in Houston ? Just curios - Originally Posted by HoustonMD

Don't know who #3-5 are, but ....

... #1 decided to stay married so we could not "date" any more, ...

... and #2 still lives in the San Antonio area!

Oh! You mean providers!
I'm gonna see her one day this year. You can count on it. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I haven't seen her in a good while, but the 5-6 times that I was with her... OMFG!!!

I believe a review of my first session with her still exits at the old P site... "The Ava Baker Experience" and my friend, that title says it all .
JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Alright, I'll save y'all the trouble of trying to look me up in the provider section... lol!

There really aren't enough in Houston to make a list... So, here is what I got from Houston/Dallas combined, in no particular order;

1. Ava Baker
2. Sandarah
3. Natasha Fame
4. Max Rax
5. Sensual Serenity
6. Selma/Marina (MIA, at least for me anyways. Somebody PLEASE hook me up! Lol)
7. I hear Holly of Houston could qualify as one. Still need to confirm.

There are few more names... Can't think of them right now, but the above 5(6) should keep y'all perverts busy for a while.

None of them are cheap (save for Max's more than reasonable rate) but you get what you pay for. All the one listed are willing and able to have fun with both sexes.

If yall can think of any others, please add to the list...there is always room for one more on my KinkyNasty list
Oh, and I'm hopeing to add a few more to the list this weekend!
I'm gonna see her one day this year. You can count on it. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'd say Ava is GFE, where as Sandahra is PSE...pick what you want
Now that's interesting cause with everything I've heard I considered Ava PSE.

I never thought Holly would be on the KinkyNasty list. Always thought she was more GFE than kinky lol.