She kissed me goodnight!

Dudes did I have a great night or what. I finally got to meet the lovely Autumn Foxx. After months of talking about having dinner and the occasional flirty message we finally both grabbed an available night and went for it. Instead of dinner we ended up at a local bar (alcohol makes for great social lubricant and we were both nervous).

But there she was in a gorgeous black dress with see through stripes on the top portion. Looking sexy and adorable rolled into one! Guys if you're looking for a petite redheaded sweetheart this is your girl.

I myself wasn't looking too bad with a black high waisted skirt, white crop top, and my black and white over the knee socks.

The two of us together definitely grabbed some attention at the bar.

Which brings me to the purpose of this thread... Autumn Foxx and Sally Kat (aka squeakydino) will soon be doing doubles! Autumn has great TCB skills so she will be doing most of the scheduling and stuff. So fellas looking for some cute babes to play with keep your eyes peeled.

We also discussed another gorgeous girl, NLN, who I'm calling out now as being on both Autumn's and my provider crush list maybe this will be the year for girl power! Cause honestly who doesn't love the idea of getting to play with two girls at once??

After the bar and the lingerie store (you read that right), I took Autumn home and before she got out of the car she gave me a lovely kiss goodnight
Be jealous.

Twas a lovely night and hopefully a preview of my own future extravaganza.
Don't know if you prefer with Kat or not. 'Cause I hear you got a nice kitty, Kat. LOL
You, were the reason why I couldn't get to see her tonight. Now that I know why, all is forgiven.
Would like to meet you myself one of these days soon. With or without Autumn, preferably with.
Sooo jealous I couldn't have been there with the both of you. Soon though............
Ooop im jelly lol i cantttt wait to meet you ladies! Xxo
and so heaven smiled on the gentleman callers of west Florida.....
Should make a good team. Theses two r def gonna rock some worlds.
Squeakydino sounds like you 2 had fun that night. At the bar and after for your midnight snack. From what I have read you 3 would be the Ticket ! Damn I just wish I was closer to you !
Squeakydino sounds like you 2 had fun that night. At the bar and after for your midnight snack. From what I have read you 3 would be the Ticket ! Damn I just wish I was closer to you ! Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Too bad JJ, I called dibs.
LOL, JK
I'm only 1.25hrs away too btw.

And Devil8, if you're reading this, you'd see I gotta ways to drive to see fave my providers too. Except mine are worth driving to. With a couple of unusual exceptions. From the MS Gulf Coast, L.A.(lower AL) to Panhandle(FWB).

Hope I'll be meeting Sally n Autumn before the week is out.
I have got to make an appointment with Autumn. I love me some NLN and Dino. You girls are the best.
the thought of them two kissing is so erotic, sign me up.

could we also have a foursome with NLN?
NLN would love that ☺️
A referee might be needed between these ladies....my services are offered.
See, so why did you go and do that... West Pensacola is just so far away - especially during work hours. This just drives us crazy... Somebody ban them...please!
Hopefully there will be no more banning for awhile but you never know...

Squeakydino,

Glad you decided to take a more active part on the boards. Looking forward to more post and hopefully some reviews.
^^ What Rrabbit Said ^^
Autumn Foxx and Sally Kat (aka squeakydino) will soon be doing doubles! Originally Posted by squeakydino
Definitely count me in for this one day. I've been with Autumn Foxx a couple of times, but I haven't been with you (Squeakydino) yet. However, it would be my first time juggling TWO ladies at once. Might be kinda fun. ^^