Encounter: Encounter: Chelsea, always a great time!

Date: 12/09/2018
Name: Chelsea
User ID:: 459454
Phone: 214-612-2336
Email Address: chelseamorning19@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=459454
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown, Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2, 125lbs, 34b cup size
Recommendation: Yes
Nice one Lance !!
  • W1ck
  • 12-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Fake review. She wasn't even working that day lol this is her new roommate lmao
Fake review. She wasn't even working that day lol this is her new roommate lmao Originally Posted by W1ck
white knights abound for all who pay with free kitty. Confirmed not working and review is pay back to boost business. Happens every day.
  • W1ck
  • 12-27-2018, 08:08 PM
Just be careful with this one, especially letting her stay in your home, she's EDIT-STAFF a thief and she'll destroy your shit if given the opportunity. You also can't believe anything she says and if you get close she'll attack you. I won't let her stay with me anymore and have since cut her off completely. She's destroyed my TV among other things and have taken things from my house. Her sugar daddy can continue to support EDIT-STAFFif he wants but she hides so much from him I'm surprised he doesn't know. The rumors she conjures up are ridiculous and outlandish. There's just no hope for her at this point. I hope she eventually gets the help she needs.
  • W1ck
  • 01-07-2019, 02:22 PM
I wrote this when I was drunk and her and I just had a fight. It was in the heat of the moment and much of it was exaggerated. I formally apologize to Chelsea, Eccie and staff, and fellow hobbyists. Chelsea is really good at what she does and she really isn't a thief nor a junkie. She's a sweetheart and didn't deserve my posting erroneous information.
I wrote this when I was drunk and her and I just had a fight. It was in the heat of the moment and much of it was exaggerated. I formally apologize to Chelsea, Eccie and staff, and fellow hobbyists. Chelsea is really good at what she does and she really isn't a thief nor a junkie. She's a sweetheart and didn't deserve my posting erroneous information. Originally Posted by W1ck
Guess she charmed you back into the den with a freeby or two
What a joke
  • A1!
  • 01-08-2019, 09:42 PM
Holy shit! This has to be the most entertaining post in quite awhile. I’m confused if people are still calling out the original poster for a fake review? But even more so, why did W1ck feel the need to try and call out Lance for a review that was complimentary to the provider. It’s like, she couldn’t have been sucking your dick cause she was here sucking my dick. Bro, most people don’t call out a fake review unless it’s bullshit that can harm the gal’s business. Don’t date a ho, or he roommates with one if you can’t stand the thought her getting dick elsewhere. Thanks to all for the entertainment. I got my popcorn ready
This girl has been around for about 4 years....I haven’t seen anything negative on her. From the reviews it looks like she usually stays at decent hotels that are above average. But then again....everybody has a different experience.

Question for W1ck....:you let a hooker stay at your house and she trashed it including your tv..... even if that is true...:why in the hell would you expect anything different? Where was your head and common sense at? Do you think any of these girls would let you stay at there place???