URL / Website: https://kpopgirls.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: somewhere between Dallas and Farmers branch
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, BBFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian/Thai
Physical Description: 5.4, c cups, tanned, nice real ass (love that) and DSL. Good eye contact and fairly good ESL. Relaxed & friendly

Recommendation: Hell Yes !
Originally Posted by justgames1220
100 fo BBFS
40 fo MSOG
A shapely Thai beauty......my Kryptonite !!!! Thanks for the review.
This one will do till Abby gets back
Funny stuff
Joo has same overall service style like Abby ?
Joo has same overall service style like Abby ? Originally Posted by Moby-Dick
@Moby-Dick,
Very similar, service, and Joo has some bush like Abby had last time I saw her.

Joo really excels at BBBJ: not sloppy/ slurpy stuff or fast paced like Abby's, but a perfect balance of vacuum with tongue tricks, with licks and other gimmicks with the boys. She even mentioned this is her favorite part of the act and it shows. I felt that from the start she is really skilled and into it so I just let her take her time to do her solo on my instrument.
100 fo BBFS
40 fo MSOG Originally Posted by Theblackone1

Sorry for the late reply.

As I said in some private messages I received, there was no upcharge for BBFS, not even a question mark about it.

BBFS and MSOG seems to be included in the initial fee, and no upcharge was mentioned for me.

Do not mind the booker.
This one will do till Abby gets back
Funny stuff Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
is Abby coming back? last time I saw her she made it sound like she was done for good. I miss her
Sorry for the late reply.

As I said in some private messages I received, there was no upcharge for BBFS, not even a question mark about it.

BBFS and MSOG seems to be included in the initial fee, and no upcharge was mentioned for me.

Do not mind the booker. Originally Posted by Freckle Dick
Does she have a different rate than normal then? What was the damage if you don't mind me asking
is Abby coming back? last time I saw her she made it sound like she was done for good. I miss her Originally Posted by beeman1000
Looks likes she will be here tomorrow