Is this legit?

Hi all. It sounds like Spa 21 (my regular spot) got raided a bit ago and I have been trying to get my kicks some other way. I was looking at what appear to be studios that are new and dont have everything figured out. I wanted to see if anyone had been to some or if you have a litmus test to see if it is LE or not. Here is an example (and the one I am most interested it):
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...388-32409.html
They did not ask for screening, it is cash only, and the rates seem like they are too good to be true. Is this legit? Or can I expect to be arrested as soon as I walk in? Any advice would be appreciated.
Interesting. I don’t see the rates. Where is that on the ad?
I have been to several of these Chinese hotel operations. I have had no luck in Irving and had to walk away from fugly girls several times. Richardson seems to have better offerings.I do not see their ad on rubrankings today, but for safe, clean, quality girls this one has worked for me. https://xiaoyaojing168.xyz/
Interesting. I don’t see the rates. Where is that on the ad? Originally Posted by SeekingSurfer
They sent it over text. 140hhr/180hr/280hr VIP.
I have been to several of these Chinese hotel operations. I have had no luck in Irving and had to walk away from fugly girls several times. Richardson seems to have better offerings.I do not see their ad on rubrankings today, but for safe, clean, quality girls this one has worked for me. https://xiaoyaojing168.xyz/ Originally Posted by BigDawg1966
Thanks for the tip. I will give them a shot. Reason I like irving is the travel time is manageable for a lunch break. Also, the photo that was sent was not photoshopped and I would not find it with an image search so seemed like that was the girl. I might give it a try anyway and bolt if anything smells funny.
If you are not familiar with the Korean girl agencies, that may be best bet for safety, quality and location, just need to pay 20-40 dollars more.
If you are not familiar with the Korean girl agencies, that may be best bet for safety, quality and location, just need to pay 20-40 dollars more. Originally Posted by BigDawg1966
Of course you’d say that.
Of course you’d say that. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Is there a competition going on
Chinese vs Korean
Several reports that the Chinese studios rush services and you do not get the full time. Is that what everyone is seeing?

Originally Posted by thunderyfireball
Is there a competition going on
Chinese vs Korean Originally Posted by Theblackone1
Probably. This hoetel group is flooding us with promotional reviews so be aware of who the reviewers are.
Lol! I had no idea there was a rivalry. And my dumb ass cant even tell the difference. I tried the one suggested by the big dawg and I don't know whether to write a whole review (especially since I think I would be attacked by the promoter if I did lol), or just put it here. Basically I was called up to the room, and a girl who did not even come close to the one in the photo answered. Bit pudgier, tanner, and was wearing lingerie so I noped on out of there like big dawg suggested. She was by no means bad looking, but I made it clear to the operator I wanted the reals pics so I know what to expect. Operator assured me there were 100% accurate. Although I am 99% sure that was the right room (this was my first hotel studio encounter, so adrenaline was pumpin) I concede there may have been a mix up. At least that is what the operator said before they stopped responding. I will be seeing a call girl soon, I will write a review in the appropriate section, so I will take a pause from the studios for now. But I am open to any near irving grapevine area if yal have suggestions other than the ones mentioned in the reviews.
Looks like one of these agencies

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2996599
Pofool. Sorry to hear you did not get a winner. I will let others recommend your next escapade. Good luck!