Name: Mila
Phone: 2144302530
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://kpopgirls.net/mila
City: Dallas
State: California
Address: Between Dallas and Farmers branch
Activities: lfk, dfk, vibrator play, bbfs, doggy, cowgirl, missionary, COT
Hair Length and Color: Black straight hair, very soft hair and past the shoulder.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mila is stacked. She's a little shorter than 5'2 imo but she's busty as fuck. All natural D cups with a nice fucking ass. She's not a spinner but the trade off is worth is having a thicc Korean girl which I find to be pretty rare overall. She's pretty pretty in the face and her being trilingual added a lot to the experience.
Recommendation: Yes
How thicc are we talking because the American standard for thicc is basically walrus status in Asia or Europe. Anytime I see a girl described as such I tend to avoid.
Another spot I need to get verified with I see!
How is she in terms of size compared with someone like Thai Abby or Momo?
Another spot I need to get verified with I see! Originally Posted by MrBrowneye
What questions they ask you?
How is she in terms of size compared with someone like Thai Abby or Momo? Originally Posted by 643_DP
I second this question
Age, race, name, and 2 references from other studios
She definitely was not no walrus lol I meant thick as she's not a TOAS.
I wish I knew. I haven't seen either but she's short. Bigger ass than most kgirls and natural D cups if that helps any. I saw her roommate Thai Joo and she's slimmer than her if that is also a marker that helps anyone else out.
I can't get them to answer for the last 5 days...
I can't get them to answer for the last 5 days... Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I got them to reply last. It was about 30 mins before they responded and it was after 10pm
I can't get them to answer for the last 5 days... Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I got them to reply last. It was about 30 mins before they responded and it was after 10pm
Didn't go for the cip??
Your choice?