What do you prefer???

Everyone has their own preferences and i'm always intrigued to know what your thoughts are....
  • Makeup or No Makeup?
  • Hair up or down?
  • Blonde, brunette or red hair?
  • All Natural or Fake?
  • Sexy lingerie, yoga pants or a nice dress?
  • Heels & Tights or Just Legs & Heels?
What do you like better? Why?

Hello to all my admirers out there!
All I can do for you is give you my personal preferences, gorgeous!

1. Little or no make up is best for me. I prefer a natural look with slight make up enhancement. More of being yourself! Just no pancake foundation or caked on ruby red lipstick - what a turn off! And what is with a brand new spray on tans that just smear all over you, me, the sheets, clothes???? Either tan or don't! Spray tan is just body make up smeared all over you.

2. This one is easy! Meet me at the door with your hair down... First impressions for men are very visual. Fixed is great / down and wet from the shower is okay too. If you want to tie it up BCD for the more physical activities - that is fine with me. I like it down during the active parts of a visit personally. But taking the time to tie it up BCD, in front of me, sends a message that you are wanting to and ready to get very busy! Know what I mean?

3. Hair color? Whatever you feel make you more sexy. I don't care for red for some reason. Maybe old girlfriend experiences! I love blonde and brunette alike! Both equal.. What I can say is - nothing like me running my fingers through your hair, only to find a wade of prickly extensions or have an extension fly off in the middle of the heat of the moment! That certainly puts a pause in the moment! LOL

4. Saggy / droopy real - no matter how big they are - is a complete turn off. Young, perky, stand at attention - real if great. If not, I'll take the fake every time. Grab my hands and shove them on them to let me know how proud you are of them! A giant handful of dead, real ones will never beat a tiny mouthful of perky fake ones!

5. Save the nice dress for going out. Lingerie or tight yoga pants that show everything is prefect. You pick the right lingerie or the "show everything" yoga pants for our quiet visit - I will make sure you have the opportunity to wear the nice dress on the extended / "go out" next visit!

6. Another easy one. Just legs and heels! Make sure the legs are shaved and the heels are sexy! A real man will take the time to notice and admire a truly sexy pair of heels, and the effort you put into selecting them - we just don't want to take the time and effort to peel you out of a pair of tights! LOL

I hope this helps you out! PM me if I forgot anything!
Prefer no make-up...freshly showered.
Hair up, color doesn't matter.
DEFINITELY all natural. I prefer thin, but as long as you're well proportioned, i will like it.

I get turned on when a girl wears something simple but cute.
About a week ago, i had a visit, and she came over in a nice Sun dress and sandals. I loved it!

To me, the more natural, the better from head to toe. Hygiene is really where i get picky.
Everyone has their own preferences and i'm always intrigued to know what your thoughts are....
  • Makeup or No Makeup?
  • Hair up or down?
  • Blonde, brunette or red hair?
  • All Natural or Fake?
  • Sexy lingerie, yoga pants or a nice dress?
  • Heels & Tights or Just Legs & Heels?
What do you like better? Why?

Hello to all my admirers out there!
Originally Posted by Tiffany Tyler
Hey there Tiffany, you look gorgeous!

1. I love women who wear makeup. Doesn't have to be too much but a little makeup is definitely better than no makeup. Makeup just takes a woman's attractiveness to a whole new level.

2. I prefer hair down but also like ponytails.

3. I like all 3 hair colors.

4. I enjoy natural and fake. Most guys are attracted to a big bust, whether it's natural or fake.

5. Lingerie but wouldn't mind the other 2 dress choices at all.

6. I'm not a fan of heels. Makes the lady look too tall & manly IMO. I know some of you guys will disagree but just stating my opinion. Short women are super feminine and that's super attractive to me.
Damp towel
NO perfume

I'm also ok with anything easy to get off or makes you happy.
You look good in everything Tiff!
Perfect hygiene is most important.
Lingerie is my fave - the most sexy a woman can get in my opinion, is thigh highs and garters.
I like other looks too, although not a huge fan of yoga pants.

Heels are nice

Hair color doesn't matter, up or down doesn't either
I like make up, no make up isn't bad
Something new ?
Everything is great !!!!
Little or no makeup. No makeup if the girl has good skin.

Hair down unless it's a complete mess and unkempt. Even then, I'd probably prefer it down.

Hair color? The color you were born with in 99.9% of the cases. Nothing looks more tacky than a bad dye job. And best I can tell, bad dye jobs are far, far more common than good ones. In fact, the only good one is one that you can't tell a person has had.

95% of the time, natural. Small but natural is great. Significantly eflated from aging or child birth can justify implants, but for God's sake, please pick the same size as you were born with. Big, fake bolt ons are worse than a bad dye job. The goal is to look natural and attractive, not freakish.

The goal is to look sexy. Nothing is more sexy than a nice pair of Levi's and a white cotton collared shirt that fits. Failing that, blue jeans, with a nice thick all-cotton white or black t-shirt. Sun dress is fine. Never been a fan of lingerie. Yoga pants look sloppy to me. Like tight warm ups. If you want pants, maybe tailored black wool slacks and a white shirt. Something you would wear to a nice restaurant. Avoid tacky. Tacky and sexy are not the same thing. They are opposites. Classy is very much related to sexy. Trashy is also the opposite of sexy.

Tights? No. Heels? Indifferent to mildly opposed.

No perfume or fragrances. Look natural, and don't look tarted up.
TT you look totally amazing in your pics. Well done!

I love it when a lady takes time to do her makeup and look her best. But it is not necessary. Natural look is fine as well. Freshly showered with wet hair is OK, too.

It seems guys like the same outfits. We know about the usual school girl and cheer leader. But what I like to see are these:
1. tight jeans and fitted dress shirt
2. sun dress and no undies
3. tight yoga pants and T-shirt
4. tap pants and camisole
5. pleated skirt and sweater with no bra or panties (for winter)

Shoes...whatever comes off easily and makes you feel sexy.

Hair down at first and optional up later.

Perfume is fine, but the scent of a woman is glorious.

Be inventive and have fun.
You look sexy as hell in all three of the pics. I like the braids...a lot.
Makeup is fine as long as you don't go to extremes and I am not picky about hair color.

I am short so heels don't really do it for me.

Attitude is the most important factor. I can forgive a lot of things if you make me feel special and that you enjoy my company. Sure, I know its an act but I don't care. Just let me have my little fantasy please.
You would look gorgeous in a burlap bag with mud on your face. LOL

Personally, I've always found you most attractive with your hair down and minimal makeup.

HID (21-HID)
Perfume is fine, but the scent of a woman is glorious.
Originally Posted by dallaswill

Not if you have a SO or two that you'd just as soon keep. I'm not married, but have a gal or two that are frequently at home. It's hard enough keeping both of them from fighting like cats and dogs. Coming home or to one of their houses with perfume from a third gal on isn't going to reduce the drama on that front.
As others have said, you look gorgeous no matter what you do, but here are my preferences.

I prefer light makeup to no makeup.
Hair down.
I think the blonde hair fits you, but I've only ever seen you as a blonde so, I'm anxious to see how you look with a different hair color.
A slight preference for natural breasts but I'm more of a hips man.
A cocktail dress or yoga pants are sexy, especially an LBD (little black dress).
I love legs and heels, but sometimes thigh highs and heels will light my fire.

See ya soon!