BIG CLIT FETISH...

Damn straight!

Big is beautiful. Big is best. At least as far as clits and ice cream cones are concerned. Originally Posted by Bull149
I Have A Big One & I Have Looked At Getting It Cut Down To Normal Its A Pain Especially When Your Panties Are Always Wet... Especially Since Some Men Make Stupid Comments To Make Me Feel Like I Look Ugly Withit lol... I Wish I New Other Providers Who Have The Same As Me So I Could Get Insight To How They Feel About Theres...

I Have A Big One & I Have Looked At Getting It Cut Down To Normal
Originally Posted by oLiViA88
No!!! Don't do that!!!
Sweetie, don't change a thing about you. You're beautiful just the way you are. I would love to admire your "Big One" and give it special attention to help you feel better. Seriously.

I Have A Big One & I Have Looked At Getting It Cut Down To Normal Its A Pain Especially When Your Panties Are Always Wet... Especially Since Some Men Make Stupid Comments To Make Me Feel Like I Look Ugly Withit lol... I Wish I New Other Providers Who Have The Same As Me So I Could Get Insight To How They Feel About Theres... Originally Posted by oLiViA88
big clits are gorgeous.... men and women love them and you should feel good about your body .. i love mine and wouldn't change it for the world!!! and the orgasms are amazing!
Mmmmmmmmmmm Keyana & Olivia....I love big clits!
I have big lips{4 inches,but my clit is small}
Too bad we can't post pictures ......
I looove having a big clit! It gives guys a little something to suck on Bigger everything is better normally.. Bigger food, bigger boobs, bigger beds, and bigger clits!!
damn Taboo---now I really really really wanna do you!
Mmmm I can tell we would have a finger lickin' good time!! I would slurp you up in no time

Oh and I hope you know I am calling at midnight to tell you happy birthday!
I Have A Big One & I Have Looked At Getting It Cut Down To Normal Its A Pain Especially When Your Panties Are Always Wet... Especially Since Some Men Make Stupid Comments To Make Me Feel Like I Look Ugly Withit lol... I Wish I New Other Providers Who Have The Same As Me So I Could Get Insight To How They Feel About Theres... Originally Posted by oLiViA88
I hope that you are at least talking about having your labia trimmed, even though this is a terrible idea also. But to cut your clitoris would be a terrible mutilation to your body. Forget the dumbass guys who criticize your body!

Who decides normal, anyway?????
MMMMMMMM.. Dallas i love nice phat lips!! and Taboo, i love my big clit too.. bigger is better!!
I like all of them , bigger da better .
I hope that you are at least talking about having your labia trimmed, even though this is a terrible idea also. But to cut your clitoris would be a terrible mutilation to your body. Forget the dumbass guys who criticize your body!

Who decides normal, anyway????? Originally Posted by buzzworm86
I just find it as an annoyance more than a pleasure I hate have constant wet panties and Im always horny and guys get frustrated because it takes me longer to get aroused if I dont play with myself as well... I dont know thats just my opinion but the surgery is pricey and I am not that worried about it I rather get something else done for that kind of money
Too bad we can't post pictures ...... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
anita,

you can post it to a website [such as imageshack or villagephotos or pimpandhost, etc.] and then just post a link to it here. just copy/paste the URL of the image but DO NOT use the "Insert Image" icon. when in Reply mode or full edit mode, it's the yellow one that looks like a mountain w/ a square mood, to the right of the envelope/paper icon.