Your TV Is Watching You!

Yes, the dream of Richard Nixon has finally come true. Big Brother may now be able to watch us through our TV's, monitors, etc. Ain't it great to live in a free country, where the government watches your every move? God Bless the USA!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...veillance.html

Probably your computer monitor too. C'mon, lefties! Explain to me how this is a good thing.
Probably your computer monitor too. C'mon, lefties! Explain to me how this is a good thing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Everyone knows the CIA are all lefties. Or did you mean lefties would understand the technology you don't have a fucking clue about?

If you only posted one of your bullshit threads a day and actually researched the subject...who am I kidding?

You only give your threads 4 minutes.

I'll tell you what. I'll explain how it's a good thing at least as good as you can explain how a computer monitor (we don't all have cams on ours) can watch you.
Maybe you can explain how the CIA will track or make sense out of the billions and billions(and going up with every new app) little pieces of electronic info that use the web each day in the US alone.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? How will they do it?

And again, who am I kidding? I can't even explain why I bother to respond to your bullshit.

If only you were just fucking with our heads. If only you didn't really believe this shit.
So, you're saying it's not true. I hope you're right. But the trend also apparently doesn't bother you. That's fine. They want a submissive population, and you will do well.
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2012, 02:20 PM
who would want a gullible population that believed there were ghosts behind every door

oh yeah... the communists

you will do well cog
CBJ7, are you saying this isn't true? Nixon wanted a system like this back in the 70's, but technology has advanced since then. If it's not true, let me know. Otherwise, let me know how you plan to submit, comply and conform to this system, since that is what you do best. You are the model citizen, my friend.
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2012, 02:41 PM
lol
Yes, the dream of Richard Nixon has finally come true. Big Brother may now be able to watch us through our TV's, monitors, etc. Ain't it great to live in a free country, where the government watches your every move? God Bless the USA!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...veillance.html

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ahh the Daily Mail, that bastion of journalistic rigor and integrity. Suppose just for a moment the technology did exist and there weren't 100 ways to circumvent it in your home. What is the CIA going to do with all the data they gather. It would be like taking a drink from a fire hose. I may get concerned when government agencies stop using fixed length flat files as databases.