URL / Website: https://okmassage.business.site/
City: Cedar Park
State: Texas
Address: 183 / Buttercup area
Activities: Massage, BBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Don't recall
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Normal looking girl in jeans and a shirt, I remember nice eye brows
Recommendation: Yes
Next time get her name. Otherwise review is worthless. Makes it hit or miss, mostly miss. If it is CIM, I'd just stand up, Take her pants down and fuck her without paying more. I think I will mosey on over there today.
Ya guys! Fuck getting anything if it isn't FS that Miner CLEARLY GETS EVERYWHERE HE GOES!
Based on another review I believe her name is Jessica. There was commonality in technique. I've seen two girls... one prettier with really nice boobs and another girl with distinctly shaped/tweezed eyebrows and a slightly more boyish look. This is the one I've had fun with. They were both very friendly with me in the lobby but I don't know how the other girl is behind closed doors.
I doubt that was Jessica who you saw. Jessica is the one with a nice set of boobs. I saw her few days ago and she wouldn't let me go under her clothes even when I asked her what it'd take. Don't think she'll do CIM. If you're 100% sure it's Jessica, feel free to correct me. Then I'll re-visit her and make her pay!!!
Update

CPF, curious if you got the same level of service on the return?
I've had that level of service twice now. This visit I ended up with Jessica and it was a nice but normal L1 experience.