New white nationalist hero apprehended!

He was your typical Trump supporter. The ass whippings his side has taken the past two years have gotten to him, he knows his side has another one coming to them in 2020 so he lost his cool and reacted completely irrationally. Surprise surprise coming from the party of hate & negativity
I find it interesting that the response time is very different between the supremacist, parkland shooting and scalise shooting,
^^ not to the lame media all the same Scare and Deceive
^^ not to the lame media all the same Scare and Deceive Originally Posted by rexdutchman
How totally ironic!
Thank goodness they caught this piece of white supremist crap before he could carry out any of his plans.
I wonder how a sick turd like this ever got to be a commissioned officer in the Coast Guard. He was an O3. It takes a few years to reach that rank.

Somebody dropped the ball. Originally Posted by 1+S

1+
I find it interesting that the response time is very different between the supremacist, parkland shooting and scalise shooting, Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ditto.
I don't believe in targeting people...just their ideas!!
Kill their ideas from ever getting implemented...
White, nationalist, and hero never go well together nor does it yield much for the common good. Hitler was all those things and look what he did to himself, to his country, and to the world.
Seems like someone in the Coast Guard caught on to what he was doing, and alerted the FBI.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 01:34 PM
But can you be jailed for thinking of doing horrific things,

I would like to see how this plays out.
With all the weapons, ammo and a manifesto seems like he was thinking about it.
Will depend on what else the FBI has.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 04:56 PM
Oh it sounds like he was thinking hard about it....I'm just not sure that thinking is a crime.

Hopefully they have more evidence than that.
Eh, who gives a shit anyway? Nobody I know or care about anyway
Eh, who gives a shit anyway? Nobody I know or care about anyway Originally Posted by Stockinglover

Figures.