Kinky Vs freaky???? Is there a difference???

Hi Firekitten- Winstar memories Originally Posted by thegj
Absolutely, when are you and your toybag showing up again???!
Freaky makes her moist
Kink makes her nipples hard
I agree with golfguy. I'd like to see how far to the edge someone can take me. I'm all for trying most anything once. Originally Posted by okcbreeze
I usually try it a 2nd time in case I missed something the 1st time! HEHE
I think the words have now become somewhat interchangeable, but I always thought of freaky as an attitude, and kinky as trying different things. A person could be freaky (wanting straight intercourse 24/7), but not kinky (trying Greek, BDSM, GS). But as I said, they've now become interchangeable.

A side story/anecdote from 40+ years ago. Black men & women were thought as freaky, having wild marathon fucking sessions, but not kinky. Men thought eating pussy was nasty & wouldn't do it, let alone Greek. Same for women & oral. But they'd fuck your brains out. White people were nasty/dirty (in reality kinky) for doing those things.
Both are terms used in ads to get attention, then you find out the provider is neither kinky nor freaky, but normal.
Both are terms used in ads to get attention, then you find out the provider is neither kinky nor freaky, but normal. Originally Posted by Houston65
This is sooooo true 99% of the time. You cannot truly get kinky and freaky with someone you don't really know, you have to trust your partner, and it is not common in the hobby world to know someone to that level
Both are terms used in ads to get attention, then you find out the provider is neither kinky nor freaky, but normal. Originally Posted by Houston65
Had that happen too. Same with the PSE label. But that's in the hobby where money is the goal. In the sexual world outside the hobby, the words used to have distinction, but have become somewhat synonymous.
This is sooooo true 99% of the time. You cannot truly get kinky and freaky with someone you don't really know, you have to trust your partner, and it is not common in the hobby world to know someone to that level Originally Posted by bule84
How can you be in the AR forum & say that?
urban dictionary says .....

freak
n. a person who is different... in a bad way or a good way. mostly an individual that is not the same as mainstream society.
n. a person who likes to do kinky shit in bed or have sex a lot
v. to have intercourse or makeout

Kinky
It's doing extreme or out of the ordinary things for sexual pleasure.
Sexual practices that many people view as wild, unusual, or extreme.
True about the money aspect. The only sad part is if and when you put out the cash, the experience does not meet your fantasy expectations!
Kinky is when you use a feather ... freaky is when you use the whole chicken
Most people are constantly evolving, learning and exploring, when it comes to the finer things in life. I think FireKitten probably covered the depth and breadth of the the topic as succinctly as anyone could.
Kinky is when you use a feather......freaky is when you use the whole, damn chicken!
Kinky is when you use a feather ... freaky is when you use the whole chicken Originally Posted by Wankers
Kinky is when you use a feather......freaky is when you use the whole, damn chicken! Originally Posted by Taco guy
Kinky is when you tell a joke. Freaky is when you repeat the same joke.
Kinky is when you tell a joke. Freaky is when you repeat the same joke. Originally Posted by papadee
Now that is funny