Newb Hobbiest

So very new to this. Had my first encounter last week. Not doing a review but it was enough to make me stay interested. Question the NWA models, is that legit? Too expensive etc.? I don't see any real reviews of this service so curious. Like I said I'm new and taking it very slow and being cautious. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Any newbie recommendations?
In my experience with them they are decent at what they do. A bit pricey for sure. Rasta access however which is sometimes hard to find. That group has evolved over the years with girls coming and going. Good luck out there and do your research. Don’t let the little head do all the thinking.
As Bammer says most find their services decent. Their prices are definitely on the high end. And for the occasional not so hot review they get, I'm unwilling to roll the dice at that price.
I’ve learned that just because a provider charges more than 500, it does not mean the experience you’re going to get will match that price. I’ve had wonderful experiences with providers who charge 200, 250, 300, 350. A few months ago, I saw an out of state provider who charges 800. Nice gal, but one of the worst experiences I’ve had in terms of physical chemistry.
Just like Real-estate. location location location. In the Hobby Reviews Reviews Reviews. And pic