Fetishes.

How about using bed restraints with a blind fold and using toys. It can be very interesting and extremely pleasurable. Originally Posted by TwistedTongue
Indeed!!
I still want a bukkake!Me too! We should arrange that!
London I once played in a dark adult theater I didn't know who was coming next if course had a friend w/me to watch my back and I could feel & smell so I knew it was clean quite a rush!
"use ice" I do often
Milking table I want one.
Love new things as well. Great thread
jam ya just gotta hop on the Highway baby mmmmmm!!

i luv sitting on a face,especially if hes got a soft beard!!
Not interested in trying my idea. Originally Posted by TwistedTongue
I love it!
Where have you been all this time? Originally Posted by JamCentral
Seriously? Where have YOU been? There's no one on this board with a more consistant presence then Dallas..
Seriously? Where have YOU been? There's no one on this board with a more consistant presence then Dallas.. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
For sure! Awesome lady!
While my hobby life has suffered first from the digital crackdown and then covid, this thread has got me thinking. There are a couple things I want to try. They could be together, apart, or some combination.

Something I have been thinking of for a while and was actually stood up for the one time I had it set up. I want to do a Casting Couch type video. One with the interview, her following directions, and then a mix of activities all that I film like a casting couch video.

I also want to try a double with a spinner and a bbw. Two very different ladies. Something about variety being the spice of life.

And something that I have been thinking of more recently is getting a reverse BJ with someone who can really hold it and get a throat bulge. Not a hard FF but slower. I had a provider start one once years ago where I could clearly see the bulge in her throat when she was on her back. It was her idea but she could not do it more than a few seconds. It was really hot and something I have been looking back on and wondering why I never tried again.
And something that I have been thinking of more recently is getting a reverse BJ with someone who can really hold it and get a throat bulge. Not a hard FF but slower. I had a provider start one once years ago where I could clearly see the bulge in her throat when she was on her back. It was her idea but she could not do it more than a few seconds. It was really hot and something I have been looking back on and wondering why I never tried again.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM that would be ME & YourDesire!!!!!!
Sounds like I need to bring some bed restraints and toys with me for our encounter next week.
I love it! Originally Posted by yourdesire
Sounds like I need to bring some bed restraints and toys with me next week for our encounter.
If one of you girls get a milking table please let me know
I have a fetish/fantasy where I want to watch a woman get fucked and cum filled and then get sloppy seconds.