To vac or not to vac

I got my first of two moderna shots last week and was just wondering what the general consensus was among fellow hobbyist. I’ve had no significant side effects from it,a slight headache the next day but that’s it.
Definitely pro vaccine.
You may have more effects after the second dose, whether you get the Pfizer or Moderna. Some people feel fine after the second dose, some people may get a fever, chills, and feel like they were hit by a Mack truck. Typically if you do experience anything it’s about 24 hours after you get the second shot and lasts maybe 12 hours. It comes on hard and fast, but doesn’t last long (I’ll look forward to the comments on that).
jack has it right.

Now...everyone is different. It is just as likely you will have nothing but a bit of arm soreness. But ya could also be pretty out of it for a day or so. Not more than that.

And then....ya can go raw dog all the spinners ya want. You're immune from everything! Trust me....

I had no side effects with the first or second
I had no side effects with the first or second Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I beg to differ. You look simply.....mahvelous...

• Joeh
  • 03-14-2021, 11:08 AM
Yes. Get it. Science is real.
I got my first and second. Reactions with each were minimal.
I beg to differ. You look simply.....mahvelous...

. Originally Posted by rooster
yer no slouch either.....

Yes. Get it. Science is real. Originally Posted by Joeh
Science IS real....
Someone should teach it to Fauci and Biden.....
Delusional Don is furious seeing all the RINOS in this tread getting vaccines!
NBC News reports today ~47% of trumps twinks have NO plans to get any of the 3 fake vaccines, wear masks, social distance, etc. They still say it's all really a deep state plot to take away their freedoms.

Yup Doc Don along with ~47% of his twinks, ya know those real loyal trumplickins who have taken over the GOP to purify it, are truly a celebration of ignorance. Hope they hold firm and don't cave in to Medicine and Science!!! What could go wrong.
Twink is gay slang for a young man in his late teens to early twenties whose traits may include: general physical attractiveness; little to no body or facial hair; a slim to average build; and a youthful appearance that may belie an older chronological age.

Not being fluent in gay slang, I had to look this up.
- Trumps twinks appreciate your kind compliment. 👍
As I recall..... Jo is a twink fan.....
Trumps twinks appreciate your kind compliment. �� Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Glad to hear.
Must be that brand new all inclusive 'Great big Tent' they now parade around in.
  • Doove
  • 03-20-2021, 06:30 AM
I had no side effects with the first or second Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Delusional Don is furious seeing all the RINOS in this tread getting vaccines! Originally Posted by Zollner
They'll mock those who wear a mask to protect those around them, but they'll get the vaccine to protect themselves. And butt in line to do it. Trumpism in a nutshell.
How many bankruptcies do i need to file in order to get priority on a vaccine shot?
Mmm hmm, some stereotypin' goin' on up in here.
Mmm hmm, some stereotypin' goin' on up in here. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Uh Huh......
You'll get used to that from him....