Hope all are safe

I hope all are safe, heard the news of the shootings. Prayers to Vegas.
I hope all are safe, heard the news of the shootings. Prayers to Vegas. Originally Posted by Konami_code
+1
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-02-2017, 11:34 AM
A terrible situation. My heart breaks for Vegas.
If any knows of any member injured on the senseless shooting, let us know so we can pray for them.

+2 KC
Same here. So shocked to see this today as I get ready to visit in a few weeks. So senseless. Thoughts and prayers to everyone there.
Thoughts and prayers to everyone in Las Vegas.
I was at a concert the very night before at Fremont Street. Under different circumstances, had he been staying downtown it could have been a different story. I've always said to be on alert everywhere you go, especially at areas that attract big crowds. I have to admit I probably wasn't following my own advice that night as I didn't have a care in the world. Just a reminder to everyone that it can happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Thoughts go out to everyone affected.
I was actually just getting back into Vegas on the 15 right before Russell and traffic was at a stand still, I was trying to see what was up ahead when I heard what I now know were gun shots. People were running all over, cars driving in reverse just to get away, police everywhere things were so scary we literally ended up turning around on the hwy because we had no clue what was going on. I can't even imagine how scary it was at the venue and my heartbreaks for all those affected!
I hope and pray everyone is ok and that the families of the victims receive comfort in this terrible time