New Years Eve Planning - Do Not Wait until the Last Minute!

I did the Austin Social Scene Party at the Doubletree last year and had a blast. They are doing it this year at the Hilton Airport.

I recognized a few people last year as well from here in the community.

Today is the last day to book at a discounted price and they will NOT charge your credit card until closer to the event. I would recommend it highly , even as a backup plan,

$239 includes the party package for two.

It's Coat and Tie or Tux for gents and Cocktail dress or gown for ladies.

4 bands and a lot of fun!

I mentioned I would do it this year and I just made arrangements for two Suites with adjoining conference rooms in order to host after parties. This thing rocked last year until 6AM!

I'll have two fully stocked bars and a variety of snacks awaiting.

Looking for a few others that want to participate and ring in the new year. PM me if you are interested!
I remember telling you how great the Austin Social Scene party was last year but I didn't think you were going. Unfortunately, wifey and I will be spending NYE with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in DisneyWorld with 9 other family members, -- kids and grandkids.

I agree with you that the party is outstanding and if you were able to get in early at the discounted price, even better. Upscale crowd but not pretentious in any way. Great way to usher in the new year and I hope to be there next year. I can only hope to make it to midnight, let alone 6 am.
I didn't know if I was going either. The idea of the 21yo in my life at the time wanting to do a formal NY eve party with me instead of the dozen parties she was invited to or 6th street was pretty iffy at the time. We booked just a little before Christmas and paid a premium.

It was a great party and we were not the only May-December couple in the mix. We did not remotely feel uncomfortable with the crowd.