Cabin fever.....

Ladies ....Im thinking about traveling...where is the hot spots ??
Traveling is pure awesome. However, I can't help you out with hot spots. It would be extremely misleading for me to do so not knowing what you look like (haven't looked). I'll also say this -- what works for one girl may not work for the other. Put out feelers and see where you get the most hits! Good luck!
Traveling is pure awesome. However, I can't help you out with hot spots. It would be extremely misleading for me to do so not knowing what you look like (haven't looked). I'll also say this -- what works for one girl may not work for the other. Put out feelers and see where you get the most hits! Good luck! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Zarah darling, I keep reiterating to you that your hot spot is Houston. Why won't you listen to me and bring your sexiness hither?
Zarah darling, I keep reiterating to you that your hot spot is Houston. Why won't you listen to me and bring your sexiness hither? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Uh...duh I'm afraid of Houston folks .
London did really well there. However, I'll pass. I do just fine with the way things are .
ditto---put feelers out...get involved in discussions

Houston/dallas/Austin/Shreveport/St Louis are all great for me
Uh...duh I'm afraid of Houston folks .
London did really well there. However, I'll pass. I do just fine with the way things are . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
We're nice folks here in Houston. I'm a man of my WORD. Come to me! Ok, I'll continue with already my 'made' plans!