? For providers who don't screen

Been always curious to know why certain providers don't screen at all. Some receive a call/text (albeit from a required unblocked number) and go through with the appointment. Do you screen the phone number via an Internet search? What protects you against LE or is it just worth the risk? Do you save the phone number for future reference? I figure providers are prudent and use a hobby phone and delete all contact info and text messages after an encounter. But that begs the question of how they remember a repeat customer.
1. Maybe she is vague enough and nondescript enough in her ad to not really worry about screening?
2. Maybe she has a way of screening that you aren't aware of?
3. Maybe she is new and doesn't know any better?
4. Maybe she has access to a site that has client info so she can read about you and not have to ask you anything.
5. Maybe she has some form of a problem to make her risk it.
6. Maybe her pimp needs a new flatscreen tv?
The queen of screen
1. Maybe she is vague enough and nondescript enough in her ad to not really worry about screening?
4. Maybe she has access to a site that has client info so she can read about you and not have to ask you anything.
6. Maybe her pimp needs a new flatscreen tv? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
The queen of screen Originally Posted by whosdair
You two better get a room!
It boggles my mind why guys can't figure out the reason behind less and less providers making posts.
It's cool, I brought my 10 inch strap on with me so I can chime in on the measuring contests around here

You two better get a room! Originally Posted by Perryay
You two better get a room! Originally Posted by Perryay

Me and jon colden
I asked a couple providers about their lack of (apparent) screening.

One said she it was easy to figure out what phone numbers were LE (i'm not sure how, but am curious).

The other said, why bother, it's just a misdemeanor...
I remember when I first started and I was not screening at all it was a lot of just going with my gut and hoping that it would be a safe meeting. I didn't see everyone who called after a while you a good sense of reading a persons voice, trying to weasel out the disingenuous and intoxicated people. I am just lucky that I didn't have a dangerous encounter, I thank the hooker gods for that.

*Give prop to the hooker gods*

I didn't start screening until I decided I didn't want to be just another CL girl and started getting serious about being a high quality hooker.
another reason I didn't screen because the concept of screening had seemed tedious and complicated before I started taking note of other providers screening techniques. Since I am doing this for a while I want to make sure that I am safe and have the best encounters with people that are positively compatible with me. I couldnt live without screening nowadays, but it is so much easier to screen than it was like 3 or 4 years ago and since girls can check messages more frequently thanks to technology it doesn't take as long.
lol @ #5
6. Maybe her pimp needs a new flatscreen tv?
Originally Posted by Lexxxy

She needs to patent that. I am sure a lot of people would love to know who LE is just from seeing the number.. LOL smh and who in their right mnd wants a record from a felony, misdemeanor or ticket
I asked a couple providers about their lack of (apparent) screening.

One said she it was easy to figure out what phone numbers were LE (i'm not sure how, but am curious).

The other said, why bother, it's just a misdemeanor... Originally Posted by Archui
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2012, 04:19 AM
It boggles my mind why guys can't figure out the reason behind less and less providers making posts. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
What she said.
How about providers making less and less security alerts, because a man no shows (comes to his senses)?
I would imagine that screening is a lot of fucking work, and the provider may have to rely on the vouch of another lady who is untrustworthy anyway.

Sometimes a provider's worst enemy is other providers... more so than LE.
What she said. Originally Posted by Doove
you GO GIRLFRIENDS!!!
I would imagine that screening is a lot of fucking work, and the provider may have to rely on the vouch of another lady who is untrustworthy anyway.

Sometimes a provider's worst enemy is other providers... more so than LE. Originally Posted by mwebber
How about providers making less and less security alerts, because a man no shows (comes to his senses)? Originally Posted by whosdair
Really you want to go there sunshine?
If you only knew sugar britches. Sorry, well, actually, I'm not sorry that I don't feel the need to hide what I have to say. I'm not into saying things behind someones back. I would rather let someone know instead of passively aggressively tucking it away in a private area and bashing them where they can't say anything back. Most sites have public coed ncns/dns lists, aren't I just a brave explorer here on lil' oldschool eccie.
Back on topic I made my post to help other Ladies screen and also to help myself. It helps me filter out the riffraff so that my time isn't spent on scared boys that don't want to get called out publicly for a foul in the hobby game. I have gotten so many "It sucks that guy did that to you but others now know not to", "Good for you for speaking up!", and "I wish I wasn't afraid to face the wolves like that" pms/calls/texts/emails/comments... this redheaded red riding hood isn't scared of the wolves. Trust me, there is a majority and it is silent (just look at views vs comments on ANY thread). If I NCNSed someone it would be right out in the open in a review that I couldn't even defend myself on because for some ungodly reason providers can't post on their own reviews here. I was polite enough to post in a place where he could see it and say his piece if he chose to I know, I am maxed out on good deeds for the week
If you will so kindly excuse me, I am off to Niagara Falls for the evening then to Pittsburgh, I wont have time to play on this board and bicker. Have a wonderful day everyone.