THE DFW Photographer for Providers!

Ok ladies Spring is almost here and I know you all wanna get new photos. If you want quality images at a great price then you need not look any further!

No PhotoShop! What you display in your ads and on your website is who your clients have open the door. No surprises and trust me, thats what they want! Images are available by the next day!

I can shoot anywhere in the DFW area, Austin/ SA area, Htown. Rates will vary based upon where I'm shooting. Even at 3x the price, you wont be disappointed!

I can shoot at any location, outdoors or your incall or hotel or motel. I direct all of my shoots and I keep them all different so you wont get the same shoot as everyone else.

Hire me by the hour, half day or full day. Wanna bring me in from out of town, hire me for the weekend! (split it with your friends!)

Any questions? Hit me up!

My goal is to be the go to photographer for every provider in DFW! I can shoot you all, give you each a unique shoot to you and help to increase your business!

Hey Ladies!

I go through your showcases here and there and every so often I send ya an email. Why? Cause we need to get rid of all the cell pics!

I have great rates!
I have great locations!
I can come to you!
I have next day turn around!
I direct your shoots!

There is NO reason why you should not update your Showcase or your ads with current images. I'm just an email or phone call away!

Still havent called me yet?

Til 31May13

$200 shoots up to two hours unlimited shots, outfits, images (to you by the following day) anywhere in Dallas or Tarrant counties!

Questions? Just ask!

Still running my $200 Special! Up to 2 hours of shooting in the DFW area
No limit on outfits
No limit on shots taken
Full shoot available by the next day

If you want boring studio photos or more of the same old thing everyone else (including YOU have) then please continue. You want different, you call me!

Nice work!
I'm in need of a photographer for my showcase whenever I get verified