Date: 8/17/2022
Name: ginger doll
Phone: 479-367-6776
Email Address: Sparky_ginger@yahoo.com
URL / Website: -
City: NWA
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: Great convo, bbbj, prostate massage, fiv, I could keep going!
Hair Length and Color: Long auburn and amazing
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Round where it counts and little bitty in all the right places.
Recommendation: Yes
Barely a review
Barely a review Originally Posted by thebodyman10
Aw damn you stole my line, lol. I was about to type “This review was ‘Barely’ written”. Thinking I was gonna all cute and clever but you beat me to it!!
Interesting review! Now you know why you send a blank encounter report so it can be edited. I liked your original heading calling it Hot Summer. But I'm sure you got called in the office for it. Just remember the first review is the toughest.
Aw damn you stole my line, lol. I was about to type “This review was ‘Barely’ written”. Thinking I was gonna all cute and clever but you beat me to it!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
LoL, sorry Austin . I guess great, depraved, minds think alike !
Spot on Bacon, ghost writer must not been available.
Yeah not the best review when it comes to details. But all this does for me is remind me of my encounter with Ginger…and makes me jealous of all you NW AR guys! I am needing to make a trip up there to see her sometime soon just so I can have another round with her!!!
As Baconman stated the First Review is the most difficult.

I would like to thank the members for making the Reviewer Welcome . . .

But that didn't happen.

Welcome to the Arkansas Forums BARELY
BARELY welcome to the Arkansas forums.
Bio is correct, we need to show our new brother hobbiest more love, welcome to the Arkansas Hobby scene Barely, enjoy and have fun, but once in a while we will bust one's chops just because we are men and can't help ourselves!