Weddings*(918) 332-1366 The thunder rolls

• Lynn
  • 09-28-2011, 03:22 AM
I love weddings
(918) 332-1366 Rosalyn

an the thunderrose an the lightnin stikes another love grows cold on a restless night an the dream goes on out of control DEEP IN HER HEART the thunder rolled..

I wish i could have my own with a happy fairy tale ending like princess fiona an shrek an cinderella
then of coarse bell from beauty an beast not american beauty though....oops
not prejudise by all means just hurt i meant that disney an reality dont add up

id rather have eternity in heaven, thats all

i know the best provider of coarse will be god a god a maker or goddess

or both notsure yet i do love an i know love along with know others angels an species have love an capable of providing heaven on earth

back to weddings
adam/eve garden of eden

my brother married eve well eva i wasnt invited baby due in march
i love him was in love with him yeah, incest secstor got it,
egyptions would have insisted we be royality an stay together in family
weird well was in love growing up with him my 1st or 2nd sexualy partner age 7 maybe started curous actualy love makn at 19.me him an champaighn, an im payin an in pain i am now.

he broke my heart

should been me my wedding

i remember susan an chucks wedding
me an sis floergirls yeah we handed out rice got colors purple an pink our dresses made finely with braceletts made for us.
my daddy rode with us in a limozine an my brother he went didnt he?himmn, i think yret well were was he?

me my sis walked down isle together

garthbrooks was there not sure what they did after the wedding in the dances an whatever hes a freind of my daddy well i think he is my daddy sperm donor yet ive did nothin about that thats another subject
he looks just like my oldest son which is now um 10 will be 11 in october
i love miss him he is with his daddy

daddy drank bad milk on chucks wedding curdeled im sad thinkin of it

i miss my sis she isnt married yet had another baby..........wont talk to me

Id love to attend anywedding as a privelegged guest an be at yourside call me or hollar

I love weddings an love to attend yours an your batchelor/ette parties
i can catch the bo;;k or garter i mean well wear the garter
i can attend as a wedding singer
batchelor party i can model an entertain an um enjoy yalls love im sure

you got it countryromancerose@yahoo.com

where is daddy?? Fish whom dont think he is really a fish, thats a liean
where is chuck an susan i miss sampason our beloved friend he was a rotweiler we got from germany from chuck for $800.00

an delilah, later got she was a rot that was 1,000 or so from russia

i miss them both beloved frinds umn i remnber my brother me an my beloved delilah an sampson......then jake jake was delilahs son.

(918) 332-1366 Rosalyn (IM WAITIN BY THE TELEPHONE,ILL BE THANKFUL YOU ALIVE) DEEP IN MY HEART THE THUNDER ROLLS

an the thunderrose an the lightnin stikes another love grows cold on a restless night an the dream goes on out of control DEEP IN HER HEART the thunder rolled..

gents i could use your helplocate garth brooks my brother helped build his house in owasso, an maybe he still lives there id like a dna test for my self an my eldest son..
  • Lynn
  • 09-28-2011, 03:31 AM
have a good day hope granny got her a glasses clean in her poll sorry about that granny its all good i love ya that wasnt eccie!
you know what im talking about!
  • Lynn
  • 09-28-2011, 03:38 AM
an red roses red roses send jesse (jose?) right over i mean jerry jerry quite contrary howl does your garden grow?

SILVER BELLS an copper sells scorpians all in arow(se)

------+ I love u in the mornin an in the afternoon, i love you in the evening an underneath the moon.....
Seems like the charitable thing to do is to close this thread. No comments please!